About this listing
The apartment is conveniently located near City College, so there are plenty of restaurants and bars around the area. The 1 train is only 2 blocks away and the ABCD train is only a 10 minute walk. Very big living room space. The kitchen is newly renovated. Each bedroom has its own closet. All bedrooms have windows. Plenty of light in the rooms; each have overhead lighting. Bathroom is spacious with a freestanding bathtub. Rent includes everything - water, electricity, WiFi, gas.
The apartment will be fully vacant upon your stay, meaning it is completely yours. Think of it as home away from home. However, please be considerate of the rules implemented by the hosts as well as the neighbors.
Interaction with guests
I can be reached anytime via phone or email. I would be more than happy to give suggestions and to go a personal tour.
Apartment is situated in the heart of Hamilton Heights. Popularized by the Broadway Show, Hamilton, the neighborhood is on the verge of transition. From young families to college students, Hamilton Heights is home to many restaurants, pubs/bars, and cafes. Despite the newcomers, the neighborhood has remained its cultural integrity teeming with its local citizens, shops, and restaurants. And yes, you can visit the historical Alexander Hamilton house, which is located in St. Nicholas Park.
1 train two blocks away at 137th and Broadway; 10 minute walk to ABCD trains on 145th and St. Nicholas Avenue or 125th and St. Nicholas Avenue.
- Do not damage walls, do not unhinge doors (including closet doors), always lock the windows and front door when apartment is unoccupied
- Keep noise to a reasonable level. Please be considerate of the neighbors.
- Please clean up after yourselves.
- Any questions should be directed to the host.
- Do not damage furniture, appliances, etc. Any evident damage is subjected to a $100 surcharge.
- Do not leave windows open unattended, especially the one facing the fire escape.
- Be aware when using the stove since it is a gas range.
- Be aware of electricity consumption especially when using air conditioner/fans.
- In case of immediate emergency (fire, medical, etc), please contact 911. Any plumbing issue should be addressed to the host who will contact the landlord.
Hi, I'm Reylyn. I'm currently an undergraduate student at the City College of New York, studying Biomedical Engineering. I've lived in New York City for almost my entire life (13 years to be exact!), so I know the ins and outs of New York. I love to read, go to museums, take photographs, and eat good food! I love traveling, experiencing different cultures, and meeting new people. If you're from out of town, I would be more than happy to give you suggestions and maybe even give you a personal tour of my hometown! If you're traveling with family, the more the merrier. :D