One of a Kind Lake Tahoe Vacation Home - 3 Bedroom 2 1/2 Bath
• Master Bedroom (upstairs): 1 Queen bed
• Downstairs Bedroom #2: 1 Queen bed
• Downstairs Bedroom #3: 1 Queen bed + 1 Set Bunk Beds
• All linens furnished
• 2½ bathrooms: 1 full bath downstairs and 1.5 baths upstairs
• Vaulted open beam ceilings upstairs for a lodge feeling
• Unique Circular Fireplace in Living Room
• Living room Flat Screen TV, Cable, DVD, VCR, Stereo with CD player
Fully Equipped Kitchen:
• Kitchen table seats 6, Bar seats 3
• Pots, Pans, and enough place settings to spend less time washing dishes and more time enjoying Lake
Outside the Tahoe Rental:
• Two decks where you can enjoy peeks of Lake Tahoe through the trees
• Patio furniture (tucked away in the winter)
• No garage access, parking on on driveway and street
• Flat Driveway with parking for 4 cars, winter snowplowing included
Other Features of our Lake Tahoe Rental:
• Free high speed wireless DSL Internet
• Central heat
• Washer, Dryer
A wonderful location for families because this home is located at the end of a street where there is no traffic, so children can safely play outside the house.
This wonderful home is located between Kings Beach and Tahoe City on the north shore of Lake Tahoe (Dollar Hill/Ridgewood area)
Enjoy all of Lake Tahoe's many outdoor activities within minutes. The cabin is located in the heart of North Tahoe just 1/4 mile from the lake and 15 minutes from world class skiing (Squaw Valley, Alpine Meadows, North Star, Incline, Diamond Peak, Homewood, and others). It is also closely located to a wide variety of indoor activities being located within a 15-minute drive to casinos and 30 minute drive to Truckee, and 10 minutes from Tahoe City and one hour drive to Reno.
Pets are welcome (additional fees apply). For those of you with allergies please note the owners do bring their dog to this home therefore this home is not recommended for people with pet allergies.
Reservations made for the week of November 24 - December 1 require a minimum of 4 night stay.
Reservations made for the week of December 21, 2013 - January 5, 2014 require a minimum of 5 night stay.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$1300 /week|
|Check In:||4:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
Very nice house with a beautiful view and very close to most of the North Lake ski resorts. Would definitely return back.
Very nice and comfortable place. Good location and very friendly neighborhood. Good WiFi, good TV. Nice terrace.
I had a great time staying at Evo's place in Tahoe for Christmas. The place was very nice, in a good location and had everything we needed. I would suggest this place to anyone looking for a nice Tahoe vacation.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT