Newly renovated Garden level in corner building in Clinton Hill.
Private 2 bedroom with separate entrance.
Studio with many windows, hardwood floors, and area rug. Renovation completed with Passive House standards.
Newly renovated Garden level studio in corner building in Clinton Hill.
Studio with many windows, hardwood floors, and area rug. Renovation completed last month following Passive House standards, which makes the entire building very comfortable and quiet. Historic Brownstone walk-up building.
Master bedroom contains a brand-new queen memory foam mattress.
Bathroom with shower. HVAC and ventilation.
Towels, pillows, and linens are provided.
One of us will greet you, show you around and give you keys to house and studio.
E-mail us your approx. arrival times and someone will welcome you.
Arriving after 10pm, or before 1pm an additional $40 is due; departing after 12noon an additional $20/ hour.
Interaction with guests
Mostly, we leave you to do your own thing. We live in the building, and we're happy to help if you need us.
Other things to note
Water very potable, enjoy best water in country coming from The Catskills
On weekly & monthly prices electric is charged separately.
- Please keep the apartment clean and orderly. Any unusual dirt that you may have produced, we ask you to take care of appropriately.
- Please separate waste, and do not let it sit in studio for more than 4 days. In front of building, you will find containers for:
1) hard plastics, metals, and glass; 2) paper products; 3) everything else.
Compost goes in green plastic tube near in garden.
Clean plastic bags behind door.
Textile behind door.
Do not throw any objects other than toilet paper in the toilets. Please clean the toilet as needed.
We ask that guests do not discard any solid objects, or any other materials in the sink which would cause plumbing issues.
- Please be conservative with your use of electricity and water. Turn off the lights, HVAC, and unplug any electronic equipment when you leave the apartment.
We ask that guests keep the HVAC no warmer than 68 in the winter, and 75 in the summer.
- Bring no more than one guest at a time with you into the house.
- Smoking is prohibited in all areas of the building. If smoking outside, please discard butts in trashcan, and stand at least 10 feet away from the building while smoking.
- Please respect all other people living in the building. Quiet hours are between 10pm and 8am.
- Outside door locks automatically behind you. Keep your keys in a safe place with you at all times.
- If you damage or lose any part of the property, please let us know.
- We cannot be made liable for any destroyed, damaged or stolen personal objects.
- No pets
This host has 347 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I love to take of without a specific destination. Not knowing where my trip will take me inspires me greatly.