I would like to invite you to my apartment where I can offer you a private room. The room is fully furnished with pull out sofa for 2 people, a television set (7 polish channels) and WIFI access.
Whole apartment is 65 sq meter, and a room which I prepared for you is 12 sq meter. The apartment location is very convenient only 12 minutes to the Market Square by walk and 5 minutes walking to Slodowa Island which is very well known as a party and picnic place in Wroclaw. For nature lovers The Botanic Garden is only 15 minutes away from home. Just next to The Botanic Garden you can find the oldest part of the city, called Ostrow Tumski where the cathedral is located.
In the second room lives really nice and calm student.
The apartment is located on the 4th floor without lift.
Apart of your room this apartment has as well:
- a large living room combined with kitchen
- a well furnished kitchen with four burner stove, oven, fridge cum freezer, electric kettle, coffee machine and necessary utensils
- a combined bathroom with toilet with a washing machine
- entrance area with coat hangers
- Basic toiletries provided
- Steam Iron and ironing board available for use
- Coffee/Tea consumables
- Cold Tap water is portable, though we normally use after boiling (and cooling) it
- Hair Dryer provided
- Please pay 5 pln incase you want to use the tooth brush provided (if your forgot yours)
The nearest small shop with food is just down and the bigger market 5 minutes walking from the flat.
The keys are handed by a representative in the flat at the previously arranged arrival time.
Check in/out time approx - 12 noon – flexible options available when not booked back to back.
Feel free to check on city options or any other help required.
I enjoy good company and catching up over coffee with guests if mutually convenient.
Enjoy your time in my lovely city !!! :-)