These stylish serviced apartments on the waterfront are
located only a short stroll away from Canary Wharf, and are ideally positioned for access to many public transport links. All units come with free WiFi, flat-screen TVs, DVD players, comfort cooling systems and fully furnished kitchens (including dishwashers and washing machines), as well as luxury towels and linen and lavish toiletries, courtesy of Gilchrist and Soames. You will only be minutes from dozens of shops, cafes, and restaurants and our team of hospitality professionals will always be on stand-by to ensure that you have an unforgettable stay
Many of our serviced apartments at Discovery Dock feature with stunning waterfront views and are located just minutes away from the business district of Canary Wharf. Our serviced apartments are designed to the highest standards with unique, contemporary British artwork and stylish furniture, equipped with modern kitchens, inviting living rooms and spacious bedrooms with comfy queen-sized beds and luxury bed linen. In addition to this, Discovery Dock offers a 24-hour concierge desk and free access to a state-of-the-art in-house gym and swimming pool.
These properties are located only about 500 metres away from Canary Wharf Underground station and the Docklands Light Railway (DLR), which offer access to the entire London Underground network. Also located closeby you will find the entertainment quarter around West India Quay, while providing a quiet haven away from the office towers with their waterside location.
Our serviced apartments offer the perfect base for the modern business traveller, being ideally located at Canary Wharf, one of the world's leading financial and media centres and the decisive British answer to Manhattan. Nearby transport links also provide easy access to the O2 Arena, the West End and the other crucial landmarks in the capital. In your own neighbourhood, you can visit the Museum in Docklands, venture a little further out to find the buzzing nightlife in Shoreditch & City of London, or visit the local city farm in Mudchute or soak up some relaxation at one of the many local spas. There’s no such thing as “business as usual” when you come to London’s most vibrant business hub.
Canary Wharf is within 0.5 miles (Jubilee Line)
South Quay is within 0.2 miles (DLR)
London City Airport is within 4.0 miles
Heathrow Airport is within 23 miles
Stansted Airport is within 35 miles
Gatwick Airport is within 36 miles
Luton Airport is within 40 miles
Stratford Coach Station is within 3.8 miles
Victoria Coach Station is within 8 miles
Liverpool Street station is within 4.5 miles
London Bridge is within 6.4 miles
London Waterloo is within 7 miles
King’s Cross & St. Pancras is within 7.2 miles
Euston Station is within 7.8 miles
London Victoria is within 7.8 miles
London Paddington is within 10 miles
There is a late check out charge of GBP10/hr depending on the availability.
Interaction with Guests
Should you be arriving at the apartment after 8pm or before 9am you must let us know at least 24 hours in advance. An out-of-hours check-in fee will be applied if your time of arrival is after 8pm or before 9am, £50 before and £100 after 11pm.
1. Keys: Please show a valid ID, such as a passport or driver’s license at the time of checkin to our Front desk associate.
2. On checkout please leave keys at the building concierge.
3. You will find a WiFi password in welcome letter at the time of arrival or you can find MiFi Dongle in the apartment so you and your party can enjoy free internet facilities.
4. Car parking is on subject to availability at an additional cost of GBP 20 per night.
5. We provide travel cot/high chair at an additional cost of GBP 35 per week.
6. We do not allow parties/loud music in our apartments.
In order to ensure the best possible service and comfort during your stay with us, we would ask you to provide us with the following information:
1. Please advise us of your estimated time of arrival in London as well as at the apartment for the key collection atleast 48 hrs prior to checkin .
2. Guest has to call our front desk team an hour prior to arrival at the apartment. Should you be arriving at the apartment after 8pm or before 9am you must let us know at least 24 hours in advance. An out-of-hours check-in fee will be applied if your time of arrival is after 8pm or before 9am, £50 before and £100 after 11pm.
The earliest available check-in and the latest check-out times are:
Check-in time: 2pm
Check-out time: 10am
We are part of a Serviced Apartments & Hotel's Company based in London. We manage and operate a portfolio of high quality serviced Apartments in London. Our clientele are mostly professionals relocating to London, or Business and Leisure Individuals & families visiting the city for a short break. We have an on-site Manager, several Front Desk Professionals, professional housekeeping staff, and can arrange airport shuttles at no extra cost. Our Reservations desk works around the clock to answer your queries expeditiously.