Private bed and bath in Ballard, one of Seattle's best neighborhoods filled with top dining and nightlife attractions.
This two-bedroom town home is the perfect base to explore the city. Just one block from transport (D line goes right downtown), downtown Ballard is an easy 10-minute walk away with tons of fantastic and unique shops, food options, music venues and more. Easy access to Fremont, Greenlake and Wallingford neighborhoods as well as Puget Sound with Shilshole Marina and Golden Gardens beach and park in the neighborhood.
House is very modern and energy-efficient. Your very private bedroom includes its own full-size bathroom with a tub. There is also a second full bathroom downstairs open for use, so no need to jockey for space in the bathroom in the morning if you're a couple. Your stay also includes:
* Full use of modern appliances in kitchen, including gas range and dishwasher. One of the city's best organic markets, complete with excellent wine and beer selection, is just a few blocks away. Coffee and tea at breakfast.
* Full-size W/D to launder clothes.
* Delightful backyard space to unwind and relax.
* Free high-speed Wi-Fi.
* Towels, hairdryer and other bathroom staples. Can provide travel-sized soap, shampoo and other. Just ask!
* Large selection of magazines and books for your reading enjoyment.
* Fun and responsible host who knows the city. Can give great recommendations for all types of entertainment based on your interests.
This quiet, clean escape is available for nightly or weekly rentals. I will consider longer rentals on a case-by-case basis, so please inquire away about staying for a month. This is the perfect transition point for professionals moving to Seattle for a new job and wanting to get the lay of the land before committing to an apartment. Please ask about anything, and we will do our best to accommodate!
Also, please inquire about dates before attempting to book and fill out your profile, including a photo.
Pretty basic stuff:
* Keep common areas tidy. If you use kitchen, please clean up. There's a dishwasher so it should be no sweat!
* It's a residential neighborhood and pretty quiet. Be respectful during overnight hours (10 p.m. - 8 a.m.).
This place was perfect for us! Molly and Oscar (the dog) were great hosts! Everything was as advertised. It was a bright little room with a big bathroom and it felt very comfortable, private, and cozy. We really enjoyed our home base being in Ballard right on the Rapid Ride bus line and close to the bike trail. Molly was personable and helpful I would absolutely stay there again if the opportunity presents itself.
Molly was very welcoming and made me feel very comfortable. Her home is in a great neighborhood. It's lovely and very clean. My room and bath were very nice and just what I wanted.
Molly is very nice and helpfu1 host．The room is cozy，clean．We very appreciated the bathroom·
Molly was super nice and super flexible. The room was very spacious and near everything.
Warm welcome, great location, very clean, LOVED the private bathroom attached to the bedroom.
The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom with large bathtub was wonderful.
The room was well-heated and nicely furnished with travel photographs, travel magazines, and even a live orchid.
There is a wonderful small dog who is very friendly and welcoming too!
I'm a writer and editor in Seattle who's spent lots of time living in different places. I settled here for the great food and wine and the great outdoors. I can't wait to travel to: the Myanmar, Cambodia, Tanzania, Bostwana and pretty much everywhere I haven't been yet. I love hearing other people's stories of travel and adventure and suggesting things for them to do. If I could do one thing every day it would be to surf.