About this listing
Super clean and cheerful bedroom close to downtown Ballard, one of Seattle's best neighborhoods for food, entertainment and more. Easy access to major transport to experience all Seattle offers.
Private full bed and en suite bath in Ballard, one of Seattle's best neighborhoods filled with top dining and nightlife attractions.
This two-bedroom town home is the perfect base to explore the city. Just one block from transport (D line goes right downtown), downtown Ballard is an easy 10-minute walk away with tons of fantastic and unique shops, food options, music venues and more. Easy access to Fremont, Greenlake and Wallingford neighborhoods as well as Puget Sound with Shilshole Marina and Golden Gardens beach and park in the neighborhood.
House is very modern and energy-efficient. Your very private bedroom includes its own full-size bathroom with a tub. Your stay also includes:
* Full use of modern appliances in kitchen, including gas range and dishwasher. One of the city's best organic markets, complete with excellent wine and beer selection, is just a few blocks away. Coffee and tea at breakfast.
* Full-size W/D to launder clothes.
* Delightful backyard space to unwind and relax.
* Free high-speed Wi-Fi.
* Towels, hairdryer and other bathroom staples. Can provide other staples. Just ask!
* Large selection of magazines and books for your reading enjoyment.
* Fun and responsible host who knows the city. Can give great recommendations for all types of entertainment based on your interests.
This quiet, clean escape is available for nightly or weekly rentals. I will consider longer rentals on a case-by-case basis, so please inquire away about staying for a month. This is the perfect transition point for professionals moving to Seattle for a new job and wanting to get the lay of the land before committing to an apartment. Please ask about anything, and I will do my best to accommodate!
Also, please inquire about dates before attempting to book and fill out your profile, including a photo.
Pretty basic stuff:
* Keep common areas tidy. If you use kitchen, please clean up. There's a dishwasher so it should be no sweat!
* It's a residential neighborhood and pretty quiet. Be respectful during overnight hours (10 p.m. - 8 a.m.).