About this listing
Nestled on a large, flat lot in the coveted Sunnyside neighborhood of Tahoe City, this Tahoe Style Cabin is ideal for West Shore enthusiasts who are looking for easy access to the Lake, Sunnyside, the bike path, and the charm of a cabin.
Located steps from the lake in the Sunnyside neighborhood of the West Shore, this Classic Tahoe Cabin is in the BEST LOCATION for winter time in Tahoe.
Nestled on a large, flat lot this cabin is ideal for lovers of the West Shore. The cabin has easy access to the West Shore Bike Path and the lake. Delicious food is calling 2 blocks away at Firesign Cafe or the Sunnyside Lodge & Restaurant (both a 2 minute walk). Downtown Tahoe City is just 10 minutes away by car for shopping, dining, movies and more. A private hot tub sits on the back deck under an open sky, a BBQ sits on the front deck with a table and chairs for eating outside, and the large front lawn is ideal for lawn games or sunbathing.
The house has 4 bedrooms (3 plus a bonus room downstairs) and 2 bathrooms. The bedrooms have top of the line bedding and plenty of closet space. The house is fully furnished and amenities include: a hot tub w/ waterfall, lights and room for 6 people on the back patio, kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, newly remodeled bathrooms, 50" plasma TV w/ DVD player, wireless internet throughout the house and a fully loaded kitchen for eating in.
Master bedroom: 1 King bed
Guest bedroom: 1 Queen bed
Guest bedroom: 1 Queen bed + baby crib
Den/Bonus room: 1 Queen bed + sofa
I am available by phone or email but do not live in the area.
I love sharing my cabin on Airbnb and just ask that guests treat it like it's their own. Leaving the house tidy really sends the message that the home was treated with love and care.
Guests have access to a custom built ski locker in the front entryway for gear storage, the hot tub and all parts of the cabin. The basement is locked for owner storage.
Interaction with Guests
I am available by phone, text or email.
Other Things to Note
I love sharing my cabin on Airbnb and just ask that guests treat it like it's their own. A few details to note:
The house usually has condiments such as ketchup, mustard, syrup, flower, sugar, salt and pepper. Coffee filters are v shape.
We do not stock up on firewood so please buy some at the store in town before your arrival if you wish to light a fire. I recommend also buying a fire starter and newspaper to get the fire going.
A shovel is located in the front entryway for snow removal as well as a brush to wipe snow off of your car. Please return these to the closet when finished for the next guest.
We do have plow service for the driveway and shovel service after a big snow storm.
The cabin was built in 1968(!) and the central heating doesn't quite do the job. Space heaters are available in each room for extra warmth. The bedding is very cozy and comfortable for winter months.
The house is 3 levels, with stairs leading to the bedrooms (both the 3 main and 1 bonus). The cabin is approximately 1,800 square feet.
1. NO pets and NO smoking. Thank you!
2. People other than those in the Tenant party may not stay overnight in the property.
3. Keep the property and all furnishings and appliances in good order.
4. Parking: Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only.
5. Housekeeping: While linens and bath towels are included in the House, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
6. Hot Tub: Use at your own risk. The hot tub is cleaned prior to Tenants arrival and the cost is included in your cleaning fee. Remember when not using the hot tub, leave cover on so hot tub will stay warm. Do not change the temperature of the hot tub please.
7. Fireplace: Only wood and paper may be burned in the fireplace. NEVER LEAVE A FIRE UNATTENDED.
8. Water and Electricity: The water from the tap is some of the best in the world so it is safe to drink. The house is located in the mountains and the electricity can be fussy especially during a storm. It's not uncommon to loose power in a winter storm so always be prepared.
9. Garbage: All garbage must be put in the bear box out front and secured. No trash may be left outside, unsecured for any reason or you will be charged a $50 (min.) fee for clean up. This includes cigarette butts and any trash found in the snow. Excess garbage that does not fit in the bear box must be properly bagged up in garbage bags, tied and left in the front entry mud-room.
10. Check in/Check out: Check in is 3pm. Check out is 10am. NO EARLY or LATE arrivals or departures. All belongings must be out of the house and the house must be left in good order. The Tenant shall return the key to the front lock box.