Envision studio feel's like a big "Eye" - the window to caldera bay view you will adore! The studio has organic and minimalistic look. Naturally cool, comfortably fits two and has breathtaking views to the Aegean. Ten minutes' walk from Fira town.
One double bedroom, kitchenette and a cave room shower-room. The studio has minimalistic look.
Studio for 2 ppl. with breathtaking view also from the spacious terrace! Imagine the view being 250meters above sea level, on top of the unique volcanic caldera circular island, looking out at the spectacular crater island "kameni".
Out in the big terrace there is shared BBQ available and sun-beds and dinning aria with unblocked spectacular views!
Interaction with Guests
Desecrate interaction with guests. Hostess is around premises twice a day and online 24/7.
Easy access to all amenities, including the local market for shopping, fresh fish and local products and many some of the islands best restaurants for eating out.
Just 2 min from the studio is Mylos bar, Ginger sushi restaurant, il Cantuccio italian and Akti traditional Greek tavern and many more. Just 10 min walk to Fira town there are 3-4 night clubs, many bars and restaurants. So you needn't drive at night. All walking distance near the center yet not in the panic of the town!
Hot Spots to Visit:
1) Akrotiri area & walk around ancient 3 storey's high Prehistoric buildings!!
2) Prehistoric Museum and try to picture the houses, the furniture and the marvelous wall-paintings...
3) Ancient Thera town where king Thera’s reigned
4) famous Oia village sunset at the castle
5) Venetian Pyrgos village
6) wineries to learn the secrets of exquisite aromas
7) Swim in Perissa black volcanic beach or discover the red beach & get to know why Santorini is voted the No1 destination worldwide!
There is frequent bus schedule during summertime with destination to all points of interest on the island. The big parking lot in Firostefani is free, is only 2min from studio. From the harbor of "Athinios" or the airport of Santorini you need to come to:
St. Gerasimos church in "Firostefani" village
Once in front of the church, turn towards the Caldera bay with the spectacular view.
1. Start descending down the steps towards «Manos small world» hotel and pass it,
2. When you see Agali hotel’s door turn LEFT then pass the 4 big palm tree’s house and it is just the next house the green door to your Left!
Other Things to Note
It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes and bring a light jacket or a windbreaker. It tends to get chilly after sunset. Cobblestone traditional paths and steps in all villages, high heels might damage your feet. All clean linen and towels are provided! As well as local "Nychteri" welcome wine, water, orange juice and filter coffee.
• Water is precious, there are no natural springs on this island. Tap WATER is desalination water from sea water. It cannot cause you any infection but it contains too much salt. It is advised to drink bottled mineral water.
• Santorini has a delicate sewage system, please do not flush any toilet paper or rubbish, use the special bin provided. Waste bin is just next to the toilet, It may sound odd but last year a guest flushed underwear and expect it to miraculously disappear! Naturally it created a blockage that took two days to fix! Help us keep the sewage system running!
• For HOT water please pull up the ‘BOILER’ levier [RED light ON], wait for max 20 min then turn it OFF & you are ready to take a hot shower!
• SMOKING IS NOT ALLOWED INDOORS.
• Towels and sheets are to be used only in your studio. Please do not take them to the beach. It requires double the amount of energy and washing powder to clean them of the salt water and sand.
My stay at sensyo was like a dream! It is a tiny cave with all necessities set on the side of a hill. Beautiful view of Caldera and sunsets. At night I watched the stars out the window from my bed. It was quiet and clean, perfect for one person, maybe two, but snug quarters for more than that. Elvira and her mother were kind and available hosts. They even provided complimentary wine, juice, and coffee. I really enjoyed my time there. Would stay longer if I could!
Elvira was a great host!! The view was STUNNING! Even prettier than the pictures. It's very peaceful and separate from the main city of Fira. Elvira brought us aloe for sunburns, towels for the hot springs, and arranged a cab for us to the airport. Lovely host!
Our stay with Elvira was a wonderful experience! The apartment was beautiful, and the views of the caldera were amazing. Elvira was a perfect host, and helped us with everything from arranging for a taxi to take us to the airport, to giving us some aloe for our sunburns. Our time in Santorini was perfect mostly because we could not have asked for a better place to stay!
Petit studio idéalement placé à Firostefani. Nous avons été très bien accueilli avec des petites surprises dans le frigidaire. La vue sur la Caldera est magnifique ! Elvira nous a conseillé de visiter le village d'Emporio et ses petites ruelles. Merci pour tout. Allez-y sans tarder.
Elvira was an excellent host! She accommodated our check-in time of 2am, provided thorough instructions on how to get to the apartment, and welcomed us with a note, bottles of water, local wine, and juice.
The studio was a perfect base for our 2 days in Santorini. The location was perfect for watching the sunset on the caldera.
Be prepared for lots of stairs!
If you go to Santorini and you're not filthy rich this is where you need to stay. It was super easy to find with a taxi ride from the port and Elvira's clear directions. We arrived and everything was ready for us. The room was great! It was clean and well stocked. Every day the room was attended and cleaned which if you've ever been to Santorini is very important given their fragile plumbing. The best part is the view. From our bed we watched the sunset every day. People pay hundreds of dollars a night to watch the sunset over the caldera from their commonly shared pool area. We payed half as much to snuggle in our private room with a bottle of wine.
Elvira was a great host! I highly recommend this place!
Elvira was very friendly and enthusiastic and gave us lots of information about restaurants etc. A lovely communal deck to watch the sunset outside our room. The studio is clean and had all we needed including water and juice and a bottle of local wine in the fridge. It is very small but quirky.
This host has 139 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”
- Steve Jobs