Le Pot de Fer is a one-bedroom apartment, full of charm, located in the heart of the Quartier Latin.
The apartment is composed of:
- A living room with a fully equipped kitchen
- A bedroom with a king-size bed
- A bathroom
- A mezzanine with another king-size bed
Located in the 3rd floor, with no elevator (like in most 17th century buildings in the V arrondissement), the apartment has a 375 ft 2 surface, decorated with tiles and wooden beams.
Located in a pedestrian street, you will live in the heart of a picturesque area. La Rue Mouffetard, is a famous street for its density of small shops of all kinds
You will also be walking distance from
- Le Jardin du Luxembourg
- La Place de la Contrescarpe
- La Sorbonne
- A number of "cinemas de quartier"
For traveling, the apartment is fully serviced by:
- Monge and Censier Daubenton Metro (line 7)
- Metro Cardinal Lemoine (line 10)
What makes the apartment so special is how quiet it can be when you wake up in the morning despite being in the heart of the city.
Unavailable: Smoke detector
Unavailable: Carbon monoxide detector
Things to keep in mind
- Security Deposit - if you damage the home, you may be charged up to $279. The deposit amount may change before you book the home.