About this listing
Our home is traditional eclectic and was featured as a house tour on Apartment Therapy. We have three available bedrooms, two downstairs and one upstairs, all with double beds. The two bathrooms are shared, not private.
Our home is welcoming and comfortable, not new and fancy. It's full of original art work and has a mural painted across the entire back of the house.
We have a dog. She's big, friendly, likes to give high fives, and stick her nose in your lap in case you forget to pet her. She basically barks twice a day - in the morning as kids and their pets are walking to school, and at the mailman in the afternoon.
Just because we have beer in the fridge doesn't mean it's breakfast juice. Please BYOB.
We live in a great location -- close to the Medical Center, Rice University, the Museum District, and Rice Village Shopping Center. We're within easy walking distance to Rice Village which offers a variety of shopping, cafes, restaurants, and pubs. We're also within walking distance to Rice U and the Med Center. We're a short bus ride to Reliant Center, home of the Texans and Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo, and can walk to the Metrorail for an easy ride downtown for theatre, opera, symphony, baseball, basketball, and soccer, and probably something else that I can't remember.
It's not very accommodating for people with mobility issues.
1. Have fun.
2. Be courteous.
3. Be nice to Tilly the Wonder dog.
4. Use a coaster on wood surfaces.
6. If you smoke, do it outside and properly dispose of cigarette butts.
7. Keep personal clutter out of the common areas.
8. No illegal activity.
9. No exercising in the living room in your underwear.
10. Unless you are a Hobbit, breakfast is only once a day.
11. Sleep BETWEEN the sheets.
12. Keep food and feminine hygiene products out of reach of Tilly.