About this listing
Warm and cozy apartment in a basement of a nice house, nicely decorated, all appliances and dehumidifier included. Private and separate entrance door at the left side of the house. You can feel at home.
The backyard use is only for the house's guests.
The apartment is located at the basement of the main house, you count with 1 room with s double bed, dining & leaving room, 1 full bathroom with a bath tube, a kitchen & laundry room together. You can use the sofas at the leaving room as 2 separated beds.
The place is close to a kid's park; Also 5 min to Natural Cap-St-Jacques park with nice beach on summer & BBQ spaces.
This warm apt is good for couples, business travellers, and families (with kids).
20 min from the airport, 25 min to downtown Montreal.
5 minutes to pharmacies, supermarkets, wal-mart, restaurants.
Buses to train station 2 minutes walk.
Train station to Downtown Montreal 25 minutes.
Very quiet place, where you can rest confortable and planning your stay.
Located in a quite and beautiful neighbourhood, with a lot of threes and a kid's park crossing the street
15 Min away from the Zoo-Ecomuseum
Private entrance at the left side of the house
You have 1 spot for small or medium size car at the right side of the drive way.
Interaction with guests
You can communicate with me anytime. I will help you with all your needs.
Is very quiet & nice. Be respectful with the neighbours and avoid the noise.
Bus stop : 2 minutes walk
Other things to note
You will find a small guide on the coffee table, where you have emergency numbers, close restaurants and entertainment activities. The apartment has its own electric heating system and it is equipped now with a new dehumidifier in case you need it.
- High noise not allowed after 11 pm
- Leave the kitchen stuff clean before leaving
- Let the towels and sheets in front of the washing machine before leaving
- Empty all the trash and recycled on the correspond exterior containers
Not suitable for pets
No parties or events
Check-in time is 3PM or after
- All guests must go through ID Verification before booking our apartment.
- Respect that other guests would like to experience the same level of quality that you enjoyed.
- Upon checkout, a cleaning is done and any trace of smoking will result in the forfeiture of your security deposit.
- Check-in time is 3PM. If the property is ready earlier we will notify you.
- A late checkout fee is applied if you delay the cleaning staff and if you stay past 1:00PM you will be charged for an additional night.
- Please respect the residents of the building by keeping any noise to appropriate hours and days of the week.
- All bookings require a security deposit of $350CAD.
- No pets allowed in the apartment
- No parties allowed in the apartment or it will result in the forfeiture of your security deposit.
- Please respect the occupancy limit or it will result in the forfeiture of your security deposit.
I love to help people.
I love read, write, travel, meditate, do yoga and other kind of exercise to be health and happy. I speak fluently Spanish, french and English. The thing I love the most is traveling, my favorite trip was Egypt and I hope to go back again. I like to know new cultures and their people and share with them. The vacation I enjoy is in front of the ocean in a beautiful beach, reading a nice book, or sleeping and resting.
I love greek and indian food, also
I like a lot Airbnb and the easy way to travel through them, it is a very nice experience.
One thing I love the most is help people and I think I will be a great hostess!
As a guest, I'm very respectfully and delicate and I like to take care of your places.