About this listing
Our home is located in one of Salt Lake City's most bohemian and convenient neighborhoods. We offer a large pleasant room with comfortable queen bed and private bathroom. We have thorough knowledge of the area as we've lived here a long time!
We are located within walking distance of shopping, restaurants, coffee shops, Whole Foods, and parks of Sugar House. Super easy access to airport, downtown, Park City, Cottonwood Canyons, University of Utah, 9th and 9th, 15th and 15th, and Trolley Square. Very close to I-80, which will lead you to wherever you want to go! There is ample street parking in front of the house. Multiple bus stops within one block. Streetcar S-Line to downtown and airport is only .5 miles away!
Nearby places to eat and spend time include Epic Brewery's Annex, Wasatch Brewery, Ekamai (Thai), Tsunami (Japanese), Living Cuisine (Raw), Este Pizza, The DoDo (American), Sugar House Coffee, movie theater, Pib's Exchange (consignment), Patagonia Outlet, 24 hour fitness, and Sugar House Park.
- We do not wear shoes in our home. Please take your shoes off at the entry way.
- Please don't spray strong perfume/cologne inside our home.
- Kitchen use is allowed, but please don't cook raw meat. Pre-cooked meat is fine.
- There is no smoking in our home.
- No unauthorized guests at any time unless approved by host.
- Please be mindful and considerate as you will be sharing the common space with my boyfriend and me.
- Thank you and welcome!