About this listing
Have you dreamed of staying in a vintage Airstream? Live your dream and come stay with us. Our 29 foot 1973 International Ambassador Airstream is a vintage jewel awaiting your visit! We like to call her "Delta Dawn" because her former owners spent a lot of time touring with her in the Southeastern US. Delta Dawn sleeps 2 comfortably on 1 queen bed. It’s the perfect getaway for a romantic adventure.
Why stay in a hotel or motel when you can have your own Airstream adventure just outside downtown Ashland? This is a vacation opportunity unlike any other available in the Ashland area. You could call this camping, but it’s far from “roughing it.” It’s more like glamorous camping or “glamping!” There's an outside Weber gas barbecue grill, cedar lounging deck and a private, elevated dining patio.
Delta Dawn is a great home base for a visit to the Oregon Shakespeare Theater and all that Southern Oregon offers.
Outside she's polished and shiny, inside she's comfortable and cozy. Delta Dawn is parked in a private, designated area on our 2 acre property and comes with everything you need for an enjoyable stay. We are situated just outside the city limits, 3.5 miles from downtown Ashland and a short walk to numerous hiking and biking trails.
We have made sure that you will have all the comforts of home in our Airstream. She includes private bath (toilet and shower), dining area, couch, TV with local reception, WIFI and a kitchenette that includes coffee, tea, basic spices, a refrigerator/freezer, sink, gas stove top, blender, toaster, coffee maker, pots, pans and kitchen utensils. There is heating, air conditioning and hot running water. The Airstream is fully equipped with everything you will need for a comfortable stay including fresh linens and towels. You will have your own key so come and go as you like.
Sleeping accommodations include a bedroom with a new memory foam queen sized bed. The bed is dressed with luxury linens. You will have plenty of room to store your belongings in the wardrobe style closet. There's even a full length mirror on the closet door.
The bathroom is compact but functional. It has a full size toilet and a stand-up shower with plenty of hot water, shampoo, conditioner and bath gel.
Since Delta Dawn is compact and cozy, she's not appropriate for families with children, and sorry, no pets or smoking.
So get out your "glamping" gear and come on! We'd love to have you stay with us soon.
The 1973 Airstream is totally remodeled with comfort in mind.
- TV (sorry, no cable or dish)
- Free Netflix through our Roku player
- Wireless internet
- iPod/iPhone hookup/charging station.
- Magazines & Books
- Dinette with seating for 2
- Propane Gas Stove Top
- Coffee Maker - French Press
- Coffee & Tea Supplies
- Large RV Fridge/Freezer
- Double Stainless Sink
- Pots and Pans
- Cutlery, cups, glasses, bowls & plates
- Brita Water Filter
- Water fed directly into the Airstream (as much as you need)
- Wine glasses and wine opener
- Very comfortable Queen size bed with memory foam mattress
- Quality Bed Linens & Towels
- New comforter and pillows
- Closet with plenty of storage for suitcases and clothes
- Full length Mirror
- Toilet full size, pedal flush and plumbed to septic
- Shower inside of the Airstream with hot water
- Shower is stocked with shampoo, soap and conditioner.
- Plenty of plush cotton towels
PRIVACY & COMFORT:
- The Airstream is fully insulated and has a space heater and air conditioner.
- Two outdoor, private seating areas with shade umbrellas
- Weber BBQ grill
- Outdoor dining table and chairs for outdoor meals.
The Airstream, which we refer to as "Delta Dawn" is over 40 years old. She's seen a lot of use and some abuse, so we ask you to treat her with respect and be gentle with her. We have updated everything, but we still expect that some of her features may need some adjustment. We will be on hand to assist with correcting anything that isn't just right. Sorry, but the Airstream is not set up for pets. No smoking is allowed.