About this listing
Live the best Montreal experience in a bright, spacious Victorian apartment: two blocks from Mount Royal, in the heart of trendy Mile End and chic Plateau. Very close to Downtown, Chinatown and the Old Port with easy bus and metro access.
Best location ever! This is the most sought after neighborhood in Montreal. Leonard Cohen lives down the block. Live the best Montreal experience ever in a classic Victorian apartment with hardwood floors, exquisite original moldings and nice views from all windows. Oh, and it's on a beautiful quiet street so you will sleep soundly.
Location, Location, Location:
- Two blocks from Parc Jeanne Mance at the foot of Mount Royal (need a little nature? This is where the locals go for walks, running, biking and lying in the grass.)
- In the Heart of trendy Mile End and chic Plateau. Everywhere you could want to go is walking distance.
- Very close to Downtown, Chinatown, the Old Port. (5 minute cab ride, 25 min walk)
- Public Transit: Metro Mount Royal or Laurier, Bus: #51 on St-Laurent, #80 on Parc Ave (takes you straight to the Jazz Fest)
- Two minute walk to Montreal's Best Vegetarian Restaurant Aux Vivres and local designer boutique Katrin Leblond.
- 1 block from upscale Laurier ave for croissants, shopping and steak.
- 2 blocks from best local grocery store "PA", 24h bagel shop, fruit+vegetable stands, health food store and fish monger.
THE PLACE: Very bright and sunny.
- 3 Bedrooms with comfortable beds and gorgeous designer bedding ( 2 Doubles, 3 Twin = 7 adult spots).
Sofa-beds x3 ( = 3 additional adult spots or 6 kids.)
Futons: 1 double, 1 single (=3 spots on the floor).
Pack n' Play available on request. If you need to acomodate an even bigger group, we have an apartment downstairs that can hold 10.
- Flat screen TV with Apple TV
- The kitchen: equipped by a chef, you will find everything you could possibly need and the knives are always sharp.
- The bathroom: deep claw-foot tub for soaking after a long day, toilet in separate washroom.
- Small back porch with view of neighbourhood alley and gardens.
- Beautiful front porch with stunning view of the street.
- Located in a safe, quiet and family friendly neighbourhood, right next to a park that includes a children's playground, this apartment is a perfect "base" to explore the city.
CHECK-OUT 11 am
PARKING: There is always free parking on the street. However, you must read the signs carefully; don't park in the reserved for residents zones.
Full kitchen and washer dryer are key to a pleasant stay (especially with kids).
Interaction with Guests
We are never present when our guests rent the apartment it is all yours!
The most coveted area in Montreal, our apartment is at the foot of Mount Royal, two blocks from blvd St-Laurent, in heart of trendy Mile-End and chic Plateau. Amazing restaurants and grocery stores in all directions, you can explore the area on foot and walk to a metro station in 7 minutes.
Parking is free on the street, though some areas are reserved for residents only. Bus and metro access is easy and central taking you downtown in 5 minutes. Walk to the Quartier des Spectacles in 20min. Drive to airport is 25 minutes.
Other Things to Note
Other listings in same building:
check out 11 am (Please respect this check out. We need every minute to clean before the next guest arrives.)
check in 3pm (It is a big apartment and sometimes housekeeping will be finishing up as you arrive. Please don't be shy to make yourself at home, or drop off your bags and go explore the neighbourhood.)
No smoking, no candles. No pets. No parties. No noise after 11pm.
We expect respectful guests to treat our apartment with care.
We love kids and our apartment is very child friendly, but it is on the second floor of a triplex, so a watchful eye is required around open doors and windows.
We hope to accommodate all kinds of guests, from all parts of the world.