-free wi fi internet
- For the transport from/to airport or port with our cars,will charge you five euros,for each one ride, means ten in total.
-Reception from (phone number hidden)pm.
-Parking is able and available free of charge for the gues
Please read the following information’s about our facilities and the extras, that our apartments have
1. The transport from/to airport or port is FREE (with our cars)
2. All the apartments have free wi-fi internet
3. Free parking
3a.free maps of the Mykonos down town and Mykonos island.
3b. free brochure in Italian or English language with all that you want to know about Mykonos night life, beaches, clubs, coffees shops etc..
4. We clean each apartment, and we change towels, sheets, etc every 2 days
5. at every apartment: a/c (air condition), fridge, hairdryer, television.
AT THIS APARTMENT that sleeps 2, 3 or 4 persons
One large room with 2 plus beds,
bathroom with shower
2 verandas with sea view .
6. reception from 8 am- 21 pm.
Distances is 3.5 km from the Chora (Mykonos town)- 2,5 km from the airport and 5 km from PARADISE and SUPER PARADISE beach (with beach bars, and clubs like Tropicana, Paradise club, Jackie O, Cavo Paradiso !!)
Near to us (850 m) there are 2 super markets, 6 Greek tavernas and restaurants,
three coffee shop with breakfast and coffees, pharmacy, & bakery shop that is open 24 hours.
At 800 m are 2 beaches, Saint-John (Agios Ioannis) and Ornos beach.
I must tell you at last that you can enjoy the view of Aegean Sea, from apartment 2 veranda's
This apartment is a very clean place, for relaxing holidays.
I had such a great time here that I extended my stay five extra days. The peacefulness of this location is wonderful, a short drive from the excitement of town but far enough out that it's nice and quiet at the house. Also- the sunset....wow, can't even be explained how good the view is from here, no buildings in the way, just you, the sea breeze, the Aegean and the sun gods! I will return to this place without a doubt! Great hosts too! Always making sure I am happy and comfortable but never intrusive!
Great place with a magnificent view! Very friendly hosts make you feel right at home! Five minutes from a private beach and driving distance from Mykonos town and all of the other beaches. I would stay here again for sure!
The studio was in a perfect location: a few km from the town of Ornos, in a very quiet area, with an amazing sea view (you can see the sunset from the kitchen and from the sleeping room!). It was provided with everything: there was also a sort of "survival kit" to cook a quick lunch (a bottle of water, a pack of pasta, salt, soap for dishes)...don't know if it's the rule for everyone, but we loved this attention to details! The furniture was basic and functional. Everything was clean, and they make the cleanings every two days.
Panos' papa and mama in law are very sweet and careful: they came to catch us at the airport and also took us to the car rental, in Ornos town.
Pano also sent us via email a list of the best beaches, the best tavernas and so on...our holiday wouldn't have been so amazing without these suggestions!! Thank you Panos and family, very good job!!
(Please keep in mind that there are two single beds, not a double bed.)
This place has everything that you need. Panos was a great and enthusiastic host. We felt really welcome from the first moment we met Panos. The apartment had breathtaking view. The sunset was amazing. The apartment is typically Greek style and really clean. We loved it. We would recommend everybody to have dinner at Amades in the city of Mykonos. Typically Greek food. The best we had in Mykonos.
We would really recommend everyone to stay at Panos his place. We would really like to come back again and see you and your beautiful accommodation. Thanks for everything Panos!
Fiona & Joas
i planned on staying in Mykonos for two nights with my friend and one night alone. Panos is very helpful finding available room for us and me during the peak season. He also explained well the neighborhood we stay and we had good time staying in that area. overall we are very happy with the stay and host, and cant wait to go back to mykonos!
Ottima posizione vicinissima al centro(3km circa) ma molto tranquilla e riservata con una fantastica vista!!! Panos è molto disponibile con i suoi ospiti. La stanza è spartana ma pulita l'unica piccola pecca è la doccia un po' piccola e con la tendina.
Well, what is there to say about such an incredible trip? Panos is an excellent host; he was waiting for us at the airport and immediately made us feel welcome and at home. He also kindly (and patiently!) waited for us while we chose and tested our ATV/quad bike and then proceeded to give us a detailed introduction to the island.
Upon booking, Panos provided three pages of helpful tips/suggestions on getting around in Mykonos. His recommendations for beaches, restaurants and bars was an excellent guide to the island. In terms of accommodation itself, the apartment was exactly how it is advertised and the view is just as good (actually better!) as it looks in the photographs. Location wise, Iliada Studios is ideal, as it's only a ten minute drive down to the shops, restaurants and to Ornos beach (the nearest beach).
We could not have picked a more beautiful place to stay during our time in Mykonos. Panos and his family are all wonderful and friendly. We strongly recommend Iliada Studios to anyone.
- I definitely recommend getting an ATV, scooter or car during your trip. Mykonos has many amazing beaches spanning the whole island. Although there are buses and taxis available, taxi's are scarce and the buses are infrequent. Using your own mode of transportation allows more flexibility and is also a great way to get to know the island. We rented from North Car Rental (website hidden). The owner, George Voulgaris, runs a good business and was very helpful, especially when we had trouble starting up our ATV one evening!
- All the beaches have a slightly different atmosphere. I strongly recommend exploring as many as possible - both the South and North sides. We mainly drove to all the beaches but the south side beaches are also easily accessible via a small boat, which leaves at different times from various beaches, including Ornos. Buy your single or return tickets at the little stall on the beach by the car park. OR buy them on the boat. Once again, this is a great way to experience Mykonos, especially if you love the sea.
- Sunset yoga. For all yogi fans, this is certainly one to do. It was an incredible and tranquil experience doing yoga at sunset in castle ruins. However, the castle is very hard to find. It is near Mykonos town but you can easily miss the turning. I would contact them in advance for firm directions. For anyone driving, park at the bottom of the hill and walk up for about 10 minutes. It is sign posted on the way up. For more information: (website hidden).
- Our favourite restaurant was ΜΠΑΛΩΘΙΕΣ (Mpalothies in English.) which is on the road to Ornos beach. It felt really authentic and then food was great. The owner is a great character too!
Excellent host, excellent location, couldn't ask for more! Thank you Panos, hopefully we will be back soon!!
Heather and HIlda xx
This host has 150 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Welcome to our beautiful traditional and picturesque apartments on Mykonos island! I would be very happy to host you! If you have further questions regarding the accommodation, feel free to contact me!
I love Mykonos and i can provide you all the information you may need for a great experience in this amazing island...
Airbnb is something I really enjoy, because itgives me the oppurtunity to meet people from all over the world, exchange experiences, to help people have a great time in my country.
Other than that, my hobbies are music,cinema and travel.
I'm ready to host you as better i can !!