About this listing
The apartment is close to the Herastrau Park and the Airport. You will love its light, the serene ambiance, and the beautiful neighborhood. It is a good choice for business travelers who work in the North part of the city, couples, families (with kids) and up to 4 people traveling together.
Newly renovated, the apartment is located in the 1st district, in a gorgeous residential area at 10 minutes driving to Victoriei Square. It is close to the business and commercial complexes from the north of the city and also to the Airport. Moreover, it is close to several important touristic objectives like The Village Museum (walking distance) in Herastrau Park, The Peasant's Museum, Antipa Museum, The Arch of Triumph and the historical Kiseleff Road. For some sight-seeing ideas, check-out my recommendations on the map below.
It is composed of a living room with pull-out sofa, a bedroom with a queen's bed, a fully equipped kitchen with 2 fir trees at the window, a bathroom and a balcony. Also, it provides generous storage capacity, making it ideal for medium and long term accommodation.
The interior decoration is colorful, youthful, created to relax the mind and charm the spirit.
- Speed Wi-Fi
- Fully equipped kitchen: dishware, cutlery, pans, cooking plate, oven, microwave, toaster, water boiler, refrigerator and many other small things one needs in the kitchen
- Linen, towels, hair-dryer and essentials for the bathroom, plus washing machine for your clothes
- Flat Screen TV and TV Cable
Interaction with guests
- We will need to meet once, on your arrival day, to give you the keys and show you around. We can settle all details on the Airbnb messenger. No need to return the keys personally at your departure, we will settle an easier method.
- I can recommend interesting places to visit, pubs, restaurants and parks (as a preview, check-out my recommendations on the map).
Don't hesitate to ask for recommendations when we meet for check-in or contact me on Airbnb messenger/phone if there's anything you'd need help with.
- For late check-ins, after 23:30, there's an extra charge of 15 Eur to be paid upon your arrival.
The neighborhood is very peaceful, with lots of trees and safe from heavy traffic. Contrary to most areas of Bucharest, this is an area where there are many residential houses and most of them give the eye a reason for admiration. You can certainly have long walks in the neighborhood and not get bored.
Herastrau Park (the biggest park in the city), main touristic objectives, restaurants, a market place and anything you may need are all close to the location (check-out my recommendations on the map).
- The apartment is at 6 minutes walking distance from a metro station. There is a bus stop right near the building and it goes to the main train station of the city. There are also other buses few minutes away that connect the area with the city centre and the main directions.
- There's a supermarket (Mega Image) at 3 minutes walking, on Expozitiei Blvd.
- At 15 minutes walking distance there's a big market complex where you can find supermarkets, a traditional market, shops, pubs, restaurants, pharmacies and basically anything you may need.
Other things to note
- You can find free parking places on the street in front of the building or on those near-by.
- Please let me know the hour of your arrival at least 1 day in advance.
- Please smoke only on the balcony or in the kitchen.
- Treat the place as your home :).
We are Victor and Irina, partners in life and now in this beautiful housing project. We both have an artist's heart, we love our city and want to offer a relaxing & contemplative space for those who are discovering Bucharest.
We believe that with beauty, patience, respect and a dash of pure joy, life is given another dimension.