Cleanliness is the priority. We also try our best to make it comfortable and practical. Eager to be your host!
* HOT RUNNING WATER
* AIR CONDITIONING
* HAIR DRYER
* COMFORTABLE BEDDING
* CLEAN BODY TOWELS
* TOOTHBRUSH / TOOTHPASTE / SHAMPOO
- Close to Nathan Road
- 10 minute walk from Star Ferry, Tsim Sha Tsui harbour and Avenue of Stars - overlooking HK skyline on the pier (by the Cultural Center)
- Travel by public transport is convenient and efficient - 5 minutes walk from T.S.T MTR Jordan MTR station Exit D.
- 5 minutes walk - Knutsford Terrace / TST shopping district
- Nearest upermarkets - 2 minute walk away (Wellcome supermarket open till midnight) 24 hour 7/11s and other convienience stores
- Nearest Laundry 10 seconds (really!) away from entrance - well priced and reliable.
- A great vibe in the area where you'll find really authentic Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese, Western and, of course Chinese food. Chungking Mansions is also close-by with the Indian restaurants.
- Great selection of Local and Western bars and clubs around with hotspots within walking distance.
- 1 MTR stop from Temple Street. 3 stops away from Central.
Q: How do I get there from the airport?
Cost: $250HKD (For the distance it's reasonably priced)
Take the A21 (N21 for the night bus) - Get off at Mong Kok MTR station.
Cost: Under $50HKD
Find way to Mong Kok MTR - Exit B3.
Cost: $100HKD per person
DISCLAIMER***PLEASE take note that;
In the case of damage, loss of possessions and injury sustained by groups or individuals whilst staying in the apartment are void of claims and demands. This must be agreed upon before any any stay is confirmed.
I had an overall pleasant experience staying at Carolina's place. The actual place in the listing was experiencing some construction at the time of my stay, so Carolina put me up at an even better studio a couple blocks away. Communication was easy prior and during my trip, and Carolina was always readily available in case there were any issues. The place indeed had virtually everything needed for my stay, and the location was superlative!
Our stay at Carolina's place was pleasant. The location of the place was convenient to a lot of great food places and shopping places. The location is great for the late night foodie and night explorer. The room we were in was petite, yet cozy. All the essentials were provided by Carolina and we didn't have to worry too much about anything. Carolina was a nice host.
Carole and her mum are great hosts! They provided me with great directions to the apartment, and to nearby shops and supermarkets. They have also been extremely flexible to accommodate with my arrival and departure time.
The apartment is very conveniently placed in Tsim Sha Tsui, which is a lively neighbourhood in Kowloon. It has literally 100s of restaurants and shops within walking distance, and it's only 5 minutes away from an MTR station and many bus lines, making it a perfect base for exploring Hong Kong. I totally recommend this apartment!
Carole and her mother were very friendly to us. Communication was always prompt!
I stayed in Carole's flat for about 10 days while searching for an apartment in HK. It was comfortable and stocked with everything I needed (dishes, towels, shampoo, etc.). The wifi was very fast and reliable. The apartment is convenient to several MTR stations and lots of good, inexpensive restaurants. My flight arrived around 5 am, and Carole was great about arranging to let me into the apartment early. Thanks for a great stay!
First of all, sorry for my english, i will try with my best :-).
Nice appartment very small but it's normal in hong kong :-). good location, i use to visit tsim sha tsui and go to Harbor without taking the mtr, just 10 min walk.
Mtr very close any way, 5-10 min walking too.
You got evrething you need very close, not to noise in the night and clean appartment, nice place to eat nearby adn all type of food.
The host was quick responding to my message, and she help me any time she can.
If i need to stay in tsim sha tsui again i will use the appartment.
Only 2 people maximum can feet in, i will never suggest for 3.
Nothing was missing, you can have evrething you need, if i can tell one thing i will suggest put more towel to the guest, one was not enough in this period of the year for 3 days :-).
place is clean, took awhile to familiarize with the area. her mom was very kind to pick us up from bus stop. thanks so much!
This host has 89 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews