Welcome to Sapporo, the capital of Hokkaido (Japan second largest island) and central to all activities throughout the year! Hokkaido, the paradise in Japan, Is blessed with fine snow, rich soil, clean water, beautiful flowers and delicious food! Beautiful throughout the 4 seasons and you will fall in love with it!!
**Many LCC Airlines fly to Sapporo (Shin Chitose Airport) from various parts of Japan!
KANEKONOHEYA 「金子の部屋」 #S2
(Holiday homes available in Tokyo and Kyoto too!)
Good news for travelers looking for local experiences and a cozy home in Sapporo Hokkaido!
* Serene yet convenient location, 5mins walk from JR Sapporo station, nice walking distances to places of interest in Sapporo and convenient to main sightseeing attractions in Hokkaido by train or self-drive
* Fast & Direct access from New Chitose Airport by JR Airport Express
* Nice Fully-furnished 30m2 Family-size apartment with a functional kitchen and wide sunny balcony
* Room and the whole building have a central heating system to keep you warmed throughout the cold season
* Building equipped with fire safety measures
* FREE Pocket WiFi to keep you connected with Internet almost everywhere with your smartphone or any portable devices. Navigate around places, instant chats, search for train route & schedule, places of interest, gourmet and anything you need on your fingertips! (Will cost you ~1500yen daily if you rent at the airport)
ACCESS to KANEKONOHEYA
* 5 mins walk to Sapporo station
(JR line, Nanboku line, Toho line)
Easy Access from Airport:
* 36 mins direct JR Airport Express from New Chitose Airport to JR Sapporo station (JPY1040)
* 60 mins 45km drive by expressway
Day trips from Sapporo by JR train (JR pass may be useful):
* 32 mins train ride to Otaru
* 66 mins train ride to Noboribetsu
* 80 mins train ride to Asahikawa
* 133 mins train ride to Niseko
* 143 mins train ride to Furano
* 150 mins train ride to Obihiro
* 50m from the beautiful Hokkaido University compound
* Around the JR Sapporo station has everything you need - Food, drinks, shopping, entertainment, night life, pharmacy, clinics, tourist information center etc.
* Underground shopping street link from Sapporo to Odori to Susukino
* Car rental services and inexpensive parking lots within short walking distance
* FREE usage of Pocket WiFi to keep you connected during your stay
* 2 single beds, 2 comfortable Japanese futons (100x200cm each), 2 2-seater sofa
* HDTV with HDMI input
* Washing machine and Coin Dryer available on the same floor
* Iron & board
* Hair dryer
* Kitchen with utensils and basic seasoning for cooking
* Table and Japanese Tea set
* Vacuum cleaner
* Clean Sheets and Towels
* Room Slippers
* Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Soap, Hand Soap, Detergent
* Complimentary beverages and snacks
* Travel guides and maps
Welcome to stay in KANEKONOHEYA!
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$10 / night after the first guest|
|Minimum Stay:||3 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$531 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$2124 /month|
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
|City:||Kita Ward, Sapporo|
great location, cosy apartment
The apartment was exactly what we expected. A word of note, the bathroom is small but the apartment is pretty spacious considering it was Japan. Also, Cheryl was very helpful in answering any questions we may have had before the trip. The apartment was in a safe neighborhood very close to the JR station and Cheryl's directions were on point. Very helpful considering we arrived late in the evening and all we wanted to do was check in. We didn't stay in the apartment all that much because we were constantly traveling all over Hokkaido but it definitely felt like a home away from home.
The perfect place to stay in Sapporo! We had a wonderful stay in Cheryl's apartment in Sapporo. The apartment is very nice, and it includes every you need for a comfortable stay. Many Japanese apartments feel small by Western standards, but this apartment is well designed and doesn't feel cramped at all. Cheryl provides great directions from the station to the apartment, as well as lots of helpful notes for everything in the apartment. I only wish we could have stayed longer. Highly recommended!
This is our maiden trip to Sapporo and I have to say choosing to stay with Cheryl was a decision we didn't regret. As a foreigner traveling to a country where English is not widely used, direction has always been a challenge, however the apartment is very conveniently located and with the direction provided by Cheryl it is impossible to get lost. The apartment is nice, clean and has everything we needed. Though it was freezing winter cold, it is always cosy and warm. Coming home to the apartment is something we always look forward too. As a host, though she is not at Sapporo, her response time and helpfulness to our request has been amazingly fast! The pocket wifi was a great convenient to us from checking for direction, whatsapp-ing and keeping in touch with our family and friends back home. Saved us loads of data roaming charges
My friends and i (3 of us) had a wonderful stay in Cheryl's apartment in Sapporo. Cheryl is really easy to communicate with and very fast with responses. She was really very thoughtful and prepared the apartment with some welcome snacks for us. The mobile wifi was a great bonus to have as we could keep connected on the go.
The location is unbeatable - just at the doorstep of Hokkaido University (the campus is beautiful) and barely 3-5min walk to JR Sapporo Station, where all the shopping and eating spots are. It was also a breeze taking the airport express train from the apartment. We had 3 big luggages and we were still able to get from the apartment and hop on the airport train relatively easy.
The apartment was spotlessly clean, and there was even a small balcony that we could use to hang out our laundry. We also used the kitchen to prepare breakfast, saving us some cost of eating out. Perhaps the only thing to note is that the bathroom is very tiny, but it's just a small inconvenience to bear for a cosy, clean and centrally located apartment that served as our home away from home. We stayed 5 nights from 18-23 Oct, and look forward to staying in Cheryl's apartment when we next visit Sapporo!
Just had a couple of days in this nice place together with my 3 friends. The apartment is located directly at the south (east) entrance of the university campus. It is easy to find if you follow Cheryl's instructions.
We came with a rental car. Entering the telephone number into the navigation system brings you directly to the apartment. Car parking is an issue in Sapporo we figured out ;) Finally found a 24h parking at the intersection N4W5 which is 1500Yen a day. 10 min walk to the apartment.
The apartment is nice, clean and well equipped with everything you might need. Even an iron is available. Two people can sleep in a bed, two on the living room floor with mattresses. For our arrival Cheryl prepared some cookies, tea and water as a welcome gift. Very nice. She in person could not be there. Entering the place with the locked key is also well described by her and easy to follow. And figuring out the city becomes so convenient with the pocket wifi.
Cheryl is a nice person who helps with all questions you might have and she repeats quickly. I can recommend to stay there. Also the guest book which you find in her apartment needs some more stories ;)
Cheryl, thanks for your trust.
Me and my family enjoyed our first time visit to Hokkaido all due to her apartment's relaxing environment. The apartment is really cozy and comfortable. The place is very near to the JR Sapporo station which is around 5min by walk. Being a vegetarian, we were looking for a place which had a kitchen facility. Her apartment has mobile wifi, which you can take with you anywhere you roam around Hokkaido. The silent locality near Hokkaido University was add on. You can enjoy a nice morning walk inside the university campus. The lady, who probably looks after the apartments and works at the first floor is basically very kind and supportive. As it was raining on our departure day, she helped us to drop our luggage to the JR station.
Last but not least, it is all due to Cheryl's kind hospitality and supportive information sharing we could enjoy our 5 day hectic schedule to various places in Hokkaido. She is really helping all round the clock through internet on any information you need. Let it be about apartment or any tourist places or anything regarding Japan, she likes to give you as much information as she can. Thank you Cheryl for letting our stay more relaxed.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.