Welcome to Sapporo, the capital of Hokkaido (Japan second largest island) and central to all activities throughout the year! Hokkaido, the paradise in Japan, Is blessed with fine snow, rich soil, clean water, beautiful flowers and delicious food! Beautiful throughout the 4 seasons and you will fall in love with it!!
**Many LCC Airlines fly to Sapporo (Shin Chitose Airport) from various parts of Japan!
(Holiday homes available in Tokyo and Kyoto too!)
Good news for travelers looking for local experiences and a cozy home in Sapporo Hokkaido!
* Serene yet convenient location, 5mins walk from JR Sapporo station, nice walking distances to places of interest in Sapporo and convenient to main sightseeing attractions in Hokkaido by train or self-drive
* Fast & Direct access from New Chitose Airport by JR Airport Express
* Nice Fully-furnished 30m2 Family-size apartment with a functional kitchen and wide sunny balcony
* Room and the whole building have a central heating system to keep you warmed throughout the cold season
* Building equipped with fire safety measures
* FREE Pocket WiFi to keep you connected with Internet almost everywhere with your smartphone or any portable devices. Navigate around places, instant chats, search for train route & schedule, places of interest, gourmet and anything you need on your fingertips! (Will cost you ~1500yen daily if you rent at the airport)
* 5 mins walk to Sapporo station
(JR line, Nanboku line, Toho line)
Easy Access from Airport:
* 36 mins direct JR Airport Express from New Chitose Airport to JR Sapporo station (JPY1040)
* 60 mins 45km drive by expressway
Day trips from Sapporo by JR train (JR pass may be useful):
* 32 mins train ride to Otaru
* 66 mins train ride to Noboribetsu
* 80 mins train ride to Asahikawa
* 133 mins train ride to Niseko
* 143 mins train ride to Furano
* 150 mins train ride to Obihiro
* 50m from the beautiful Hokkaido University compound
* Around the JR Sapporo station has everything you need - Food, drinks, shopping, entertainment, night life, pharmacy, clinics, tourist information center etc.
* Underground shopping street link from Sapporo to Odori to Susukino
* Car rental services and inexpensive parking lots within short walking distance
* FREE usage of Pocket WiFi to keep you connected during your stay
* 2 single beds, 2 comfortable Japanese futons (100x200cm each), 2 2-seater sofa
* HDTV with HDMI input
* Washing machine and Coin Dryer available on the same floor
* Iron & board
* Hair dryer
* Kitchen with utensils and basic seasoning for cooking
* Table and Japanese Tea set
* Vacuum cleaner
* Clean Sheets and Towels
* Room Slippers
* Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Soap, Hand Soap, Detergent
* Complimentary beverages and snacks
* Travel guides and maps
Welcome to stay!
Scanned copies of passport and travel visa, where applicable, of all guests before check-in.
Strictly Non-Smoking in the apartment and the building premises.
Please take off shoes once you entered the apartment. Room slippers are available.
No loud music or noise please.
Separate combustible, non-combustible and recyclable trash
Please take care of things in the apartment like your own.
Let it be your nice home away from home in Sapporo!
We had a pleasant stay at this apartment. Cheryl provided clear instructions in the lead up to our trip and made contact 1-2 days with personal notes. It was a comfortable pad. Beds were comfortable and rooms were pleasantly warm (especially coming in from -8 degrees outside). It was a convenient location in a quiet neighbourhood - easy access (10 mins walk) to JR station which had "everything" - food, shopping, more food and more shopping...!
Bathroom was traditionally Japanese size, but water pressure was great for shower. Cheryl was very helpful with any questions we have.
Highly recommended to anyone visiting Sapporo.
very pleasent time at cheryl's apt, very warm in the room because set two heaters, one in living room, another one in bedroom. wifi is fast and stable, very glad cheryl gives guests tv to watch.
We arrived about 8pm at the sapporo station and was worried we would not be able to find the place. Alas, we followed the description given and got there in about 10 minutes. We were all settled in within 1/2 an hour.
We found the apartment well equipped, excellent location, good heating since it was snowing but the cold didn't really bother us though. Always good to come into a warm apartment when you just got in from the cold.
You can say it was a comfortable pad. We did have a maintenance issue during our stay when one of the upper floor unit sprung a leak and water came down to the unit through the manhole in the ceiling. However, it was promptly resolved by the owner and although it was a band aid job it stopped the water coming down that night. A contractor came the following day while we were out to fix the problem. Kudos for the prompt action.
The mobile wifi was a life saver for the mrs and the 2 teenagers.
Overall, it had been a memorable stay. Thank you Cheryl.
Cheryl was accommodating to our need to check in earlier and the instruction to the apartment was clear and we did not take long to find the place! Guidebook has all the info which is very helpful to us in planning our trip! We all had a great time in Sapporo!
Cheryl response is fast and instruction is clear during booking process. The house keeper is friendly and helpful and we can communicate using "sign" language and some simple English.
The place is quite near to sapporo station but it took awhile for us to find for the first time. Subsequently it was easy.
The apartment is clean and has most of amenities that we needed. We cooked breakfasts and dinners with fresh food from Daimaru and get to wash our clothing too.
Cheryl is helpful and can speak Japanese. We should have called her to interpret during our car rental process which took us 4 hours due to language barriers and miscommunication. Please take note that if you are hiring a car , the GPS instruction may be in English but the panel is in Japanese. You will need to enter phone numbers of the location you wanted to visit which is much easier procedure.
Overall the experience is good and I recommend this place for family who wanted to stay in same apartment near central.
Thanks Cheryl for the hospitality.
The place was really easily assessible! Cheryl sent personal notes to make sure everything went smoothly. I love the complete thoughtfulness of Cheryl on everything in the apartment. The beds were very comfortable, the couch in the bedroom was great for suitcases. Kitchen was fully equipped and she left a little snacks for us too! Bathroom was traditionally Japanese (small), but water pressure was great for shower. The caretaker lives close by so can get help if needed very easily. Highly recommend this place to anyone traveling to Sapporo!
This host has 198 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Singaporean who loves the life in Japan!
Loves good food, traveling and meeting interesting people.
Speaks English, Japanese and Chinese.
The main motivation to share my holiday homes is to provide budget travelers a home away from home in Tokyo, Sapporo and Kyoto, and welcome more people to visit Japan at an affordable price. You don't have to burn your pockets to enjoy Japan.