About this listing
Studio near the beach Ponche. In the heart of Saint-Tropez, at the foot of the Citadelle, only a few steps away from the old port.Located on the second floor of a fisherman's cottage. Composed of an entrance with cupboards, a living room with two (website hidden), Wireless internet
renovated PVC double glazing, a kitchen open with wardrobes, a bathroom with toilet. beams
In the heart of Saint-Tropez, near the “Place des Lices
Loads of history here, with the sea and the La Ponche beach at your feet, but also a prime position in the heart of the old village of Saint-Tropez. Today the place attracts great names such as Jack Nicholson as well as a number of famous French actors and film makers.
• From Nice airport, 2 hours
• From Toulon airport, 1 hour 30 mins
By train and bus :
• Toulon railway station SNCF, then transfer to
Toulon intercity bus station, 2 hours by bus.
• Saint Raphaël railway station SNCF, then transfer to Saint- Raphaël intercity bus station, 1hours 30 mins by bus.
no smoking-no party- no animals
Tous c est bien passer sauf qu il n y avait pas de place devant le logement. Il y a une petite plage à 2 minute c'est trop bien pour les enfants.
Reaching Saint Tropez is a bit crazy during summer but when you got it it's like paradise! The flat it's the perfect place to discover ST for its location. It's exactly like the description and even better. We spent fantastic days and we would be stay even more! If you go to ST choose this flat!
Ottima location e Olivier molto gentile e ospitale. Dalla descrizione della casa però non si capiva bene che fosso un monolocale.
This place was absolutely everything that we asked for. The room was small, but cozy, and there was air conditioning as well as a fan for when it got hot outside. It is right in the old town, so close to all the nightlife, the pier, and some small beaches (though the better beaches are about a 15 minute drive away).
Highly recommend for people who are looking for a central location and do not need 5 star hotel amenities. The exchange of keys was quick, simple, and easy to arrange. Could not have asked for anything more!
One thing is that if you drive, parking is tough since it is right in Old Town and the roads are really narrow.
The place was extremely well located. 5 Minute walk to almost everything I needed during my stay...maximum and only seconds from the ocean. Very typical 'provencal' appartment, and clean. I really enjoyed my stay and would go back without a hesitation!
Nous n'avons pas rencontré Olivier mais nous avons été très bien accueillis par Bruno. Il tient une petite boutique à côté de l'appartment et on peut facilement le contacter durant le séjour ce qui est très pratique. Nous avons passé deux nuits, deux adultes et deux enfants. L'appartement est très pratique, très bien organisé. La situation est extraordinaire dans le vieux Saint-tropez! Un endroit de rêve au calme, avec une plage quasiment privé (La Ponche). Et pourtant à quelques minutes du marché de poisson, du port, de la foule et des fêtes le soir pour ceux qui aiment l'animation. Depuis l'appartement, on peut se recueiller dans ce magnifique village de pêcheur...on peut s'enivrer de l'hystérie collective qui caractérise si bien Saint tropez les jours de d'été sur le port. Merci à Olivier et Bruno de nous permettre de profiter de ce petit bijou qu'est l'appartement si bien situé!
I generally don't give feedback given my busy schedule but this is the first that I will go out of my way to provide feedback. I have never experience anything this horrible in my life.
1) first of all is very very tiny (advertise for 4 people, please note it's two fold out couch on one tiny room). We can barely move at all..and we only had 3 people. This is considering we didn't fold out the second couch, so imagine if we had. We would barely have any space to even stand.
2) The place had no air condition, so if you're staying in summer, you'll won't sleep at night or straight after shower you get all muggy again.
3) The place is also not free parking, it's street parking, and it's find your own street parking. So this was falsely advertised, we spent hrs trying to find parking. For those who are driving, please be aware.
4) The person who greet us and gave us the keys, were very unhelpful. We asked him for help as we were new to the area on where we can park (after being horrified that there was no parking space) he just pointed to the right and pretty much said 'goodluck' go find it somewhere around there.
5) We gave feedback to the host, and he was not happy and yelled at us as we leave the house.
My overall comment, is overpriced, under deliver and bad service.
Tracey is not an easy person to communicate with.She keeps referring you to her assistant. During our messaging with her about the flat, i felt that i was left out of the conversation as she did not answered or acknowledged most of the time. Unfortunately that no true we wait untill 1 am in the street for them to arrive. tracey is so concern about very little details and i believe she should go 5* hotels where she can get premium service and full of assistants around her to help her. It was the biggest appointment to have , well actually accept tracey as Guest . I have done my best and offered her options where she can park they car as i do for otheir ... But she was not happy and although i clearly stated that we are avalaible I would suggest all host that they should make everything clear before they are having tracey as Guest as she do not respect and damage the appartement !
This host has 668 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Olivier
Hello, we are a couple with 3 greats kids.We appreciate your interest in our Flat ,and look forward to welcoming you.
! I will make sure that you feel comfortable and have a wonderful stay in Paris.
Should you need any additional information or further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us directly.