About this listing
At Glasán the spacious house style suits both families and groups. This 6 bedroom House sleeps up to 7 people. (consists of 6 single rooms and 1 twin en suite)
The accommodation at Glasán is located close to all amenities and are an ideal location to explore Galway and the beautiful surrounding areas of Connemara and the Burren. A 10 minutes drive from the city center and another 5 minutes onto the sea side resort of Salthill with its beach, promenade and amusements/arcades. Glasán offers affordable, clean and welcoming accommodation.
There are large green landscaped areas for the children to enjoy on site.
Literally everything required for a self-catering holiday is provided in Glasán.
Each unit contains
• Fully equipped kitchen including - crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils.
• Tea/Coffee facilities
• Self catering cleaning pack
• Iron and Ironing Board.
• Multichannel TV.
• Bathroom and en suite bathrooms.
• Hot Water 24 hours a day
• Toiletries in each unit
• Freshly laundered linen and duvets, towels also provided.
• Fitted Wardrobes.
• Ample storage space.
• FREE WIFI
Facilities also include
• Restaurant / Cafe
• Convenience shop
• Tennis Court / Soccer nets (Balls / Rackets and nets provided)
• Security Patrols (outside of office hours)
• 24 Hour CCTV
• FREE parking
• Bicycle storage
Amenities in the area
• Hotels and bars
• Busy bees – 10 minute drive
• Pet Farm – 20 minute drive
• Swimming at leisure land– 15 minutes
Glasán caters for groups or individuals / families of all ages. We have extensive experience in managing self catering accommodation over a number of years, we offer a welcome pack in each unit with brochures on ‘what to do in Galway’ we can make calls regarding availability for day trips on your behalf and can secure some discounted day trips such as Aran Island, paint-balling and go carting of up to 20%. Please inquire within the office.
For insurance reasons, the total number of people on the booking form must not be
exceeded with consulting management.
5. Cancellations: 4-2 weeks before arrival 50% of rental retained by Glasán
Less than 2 weeks 100% of rental retained by Glasán
6. Management is not responsible for the loss or damage of personal items during the stay
or after departure; we will however do our best to assist with the return of lost property.
7. Please call Glasán on the day of arrival to confirm arrival time. Check in is 4pm on the
day of arrival. Late arrivals are catered for but management must be notified in
advance. Checkout is no later than 10am on the day of departure. Late departures are
subject to a late fee.
NOTE: Saturday is our busiest day here at Glasán with the turnover of apartments for afternoon
Check-Ins. Please note that our cleaning team is ready to start operating at 10am and any
checkout delays can cause problems for afternoon arrivals. We appreciate your consideration,
8. Pets are not permitted in Glasán properties with the exception of guide dogs.
Management must be notified in advance.
9. Requests for cots and high chairs must be made in advance and whilst we endeavor to
do all possible to meet your requests it cannot always be guaranteed. There is an
additional charge of €20 for a cot or high chair.