A beautifully presented room in a two bedroom flat close to restaurants, bars, shops, the Clifton Suspension Bridge, Ashton Court, the Downs and Bristol Zoo. This attractive second floor flat is fully furnished with a private balcony and shared garden. There is free parking with the flat, but also a bus stop within 200m and train station 5 mins walk. Key safe enables ease of arrival at a time to suit. Free Wifi included.
- Bed, wardobe, bedside table, mirror, chair
- Free Broadband WiFi
- TV and DVD player
- Microwave, cooker, electric hob, fridge-freezer, kettle, washing machine
- Electric shower (bath currently out of action)
- Iron and ironing board
- Saucepans, crockery, cutlery, kitchen utensils, glassware
- Private balcony and shared garden
- Lounge area and dining table
No parties / events
No additional guests
I've lived in Bristol for the last 5 years and love the city for it's vibrancy, outdoor spaces, friendliness and creativity. I am an Architect by profession and work in the city centre. I love to travel and have used Air BnB on a number of occasions when visiting different places.
Bristol is a great place to visit, hope you have a fantastic time!