Our remodeled home is situated in the center of the city next to Golden Gate Park. Delicious restaurants are a short walk. We are also a short bus ride to the beach, downtown, golden gate bridge. Enjoy our comfortable and well designed house.
* Home of a San Francisco interior designer, this charming, sunny, single family house is stylish, comfortable and clean. It feels like a beach house-- light and airy with a great open layout, full of eclectic, European design elements.
* This is a 2 Bedroom, 1.5 Bath recently remodeled Victorian home in the Inner Richmond neighborhood, steps away from Golden Gate Park.
* Master Bedroom has a king size, organic, tempur pedic memory foam mattress that feels heavenly. It also has an empty closet and two empty dressers and wonderful morning light.
* Second bedroom has two beds-- a full and a queen and a large desk area for two, as well as a good sized empty closet
* Shower over tub configuration in full bathroom with new Toto toilet, new vanity and newly refinished Douglas Fir flooring. A hairdryer, towels, tissue paper and hand soap are also provided.
* Powder room off the kitchen is brand new.
* Family Room and Living Room both have comfortable Quatrine sofas and loads of creative, designer touches.
* Piano in dining room/family room.
* TV in dining room/family room with DVD player
* Dining room has French farm table that seats 8 people. Custom kitchen island seats 6.
* New LG Washing Machine and Dryer
* Fully equipped remodeled Kitchen with gas range, Fisher Paykel double drawer dishwasher, beautiful carrara marble counter, microwave, and custom eat-in kitchen island with amazing wood top. Cookware and a French press coffee maker are also provided.
* The newly carpeted, warm sunroom overlooks verdant gardens and is a great spot for morning yoga.
* Access to the backyard is down the stairs in the sunroom. There is a picnic table, bench and two chairs.
* Includes free and easy driveway parking as well as free street parking
* Free WIFI
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!
* This home is centrally located - 100 meters from Golden Gate Park and all its treasures - The de Young Museum, The Academy of Science, Botanical/Japanese Tea Garden, Conservatory of Flowers, Blue Playground, Stowe Lake, Outside Lands Festival entrance, etc.
* 10 minute bus ride to the beach.
* 10 minute bus ride to Golden Gate Bridge.
* 25 minute bus ride to Downtown.
* Walking distance to Golden Gate Park, Haight Ashbury, 9th and Irving Shops and restaurants and Clement Street with the Sunday farmer's market and loads of affordable restaurants as well as destination restaurants.
* Safeway is four blocks away
* Coffee shop is three blocks away
* Yoga studio on the block.
* Safe, quiet street with friendly neighbors
* Bus Stop is 100 meters away.
Entire home and laundry machine/dry in the basement.
Our neighborhood is playfully called the DeYoung Heights since we are a short walk and in view of the DeYoung Modern art museum in Golden Gate Park. Our neighborhood is the shortest gateway to the Golden Gate Bridge and the sites north of San Francisco like Marin, Napa, Sonoma, Muir Woods, etc.
1/2 block to the bus lines.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$25 / night after 4 guests|
|Minimum Stay:||3 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$1700 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$6500 /month|
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||10:00 AM|
This is really a terrific home. So well organized and put together, it put my mind at ease during our stay in SF. We all felt so great coming back to this house each and every time. The house had everything we needed and is extremely well located next to Golden Gate Park.... an easy walk for my young kids to be engrossed by the Natural History Museum, Aquarium, Japanese Tea Garden - the greats of SF. Steve was as easy as the come. Thanks for providing us with a safe and lovely place for the weekend!!!!!
We did not have the chance to meet Steve in person, but he's definitively someone you can trust. He made everything to make our stay easy, nice and has been very welcoming. The house is perfectly decorated, located and had everything we wished to have. It has been a peaceful and wonderful stay and we would recommend to anyone to stay at his place.
Steve and Jenna's home is located in a great area of San Francisco. The neighborhood is very safe and close to the attractions of Golden Gate Park.
The home is very comfortable and has many amenities that we needed with a family traveling with adults and small children. A great washer and dryer, adequate parking, and of course a trampoline in the bckyard for the children.
We stayed over Christmas and upon our arrival we were greeted with a beautifully decorated Christmas tree which was very thoughful of Steve and Jenna!
They are very good communicators and are always available to answer questions and solve issues..even on Christmas Eve!!
Thanks for opening your home to us for a very memorial San Francisco Christmas!!!
Expectations more than met! Four of us (2 couples) stayed at Steve's home to enjoy a 4-day weekend of San Francisco fun including, the Outside Lands festival, and the opportunity to have so much space in such an ideal location only added to the whole experience.
The house was ideally located and only a 5 minute bike ride through the park to the concert (which Steve graciously offered us keys to access his garage for safe keeping of our bikes during our stay.) We could even walk down to Clemente Street within 15 minutes for late night restaurant eating. AND a 10 minute bike ride straight through the park in the opposite direction landed us on Irving street for an offering of even more cozy and trendy cafe options.
The home itself was clean, spacious and quite lovely. Very comfortable king and queen size beds (good pillows too Steve which is a huge plus in my book), fabulous shower and the additional half bath downstairs was perfect. Lots of natural light, easy street parking for the additional vehicle, modern and comfy furniture and big dining room table (although the kitchen was our favorite hang out spot with it's gorgeous sit-around custom island). Everything was exactly as presented in the pictures here at the web site. Oh! Except for a great back yard space which we would have enjoyed immensely if we were not at the concert every day. Don't think that was expressed in the ad when we were originally looking.
We loved this place and would stay here again in a heartbeat. Thank you so much Steve! We are all so happy to have had the opportunity to fully enjoy your home. It was truly ideal.
This house was simply amazing! It's absolutely beautiful inside and out and the location was great. We were traveling with two children and Golden Gate park is less than a block away with a large playground just a few steps further. We ate at the Sushi and Dim Sum places that Steve recommended and both were excellent and would have been difficult to find on our own. May I also suggest Saiwaii Ramen just south of the park? We had never had authentic ramen before and it was kind of life changing. The house was so comfy and well equipped that we could have just hung out at the house and been happy the whole time. A million times nicer than a hotel and so much more comfortable for the kids. Check in and check out were easy-peasy and Steve and his wife were always available. Can't recommend this house enough!
We spent 9 days at Steve's beautiful home with our kids (2 and 8 y.o). We had a great time. The house is just perfect: location, space, confort, safe for kids, parking, you will find everything you need. Steve is a very nice person. We hadn't any problem with him. We highly recommend his house and we hope to come back to SF soon and have the opportunity to stay again at his place, as we "felt at home" from the very first instant.