Contemporary home with central air is close to downtown, area beaches and the airport. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids).
3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps upto 8
Beautiful updated home in Hyannis 3bd/2ba, all new furniture,under 3 miles to Craigville beach and downtown areas. The entire interior has been recently done with all newer furniture, a new 60" flat screen TV with HBO & STARZ. There is a patio and a large backyard with an enclosed shower that can be used as a perfect outdoor living/dining space.
Some key highlights are:
- Outstanding location (less 3 miles from the beach, walking distance to pizza and grocery stores and less than a minute drive to breakfast/lunch places)
- 3 bedroom/2 bath
- Pool table in the basement
- Updated open concept living
- Hardwood floors in the whole house
- Central Air
- Beach pass, upon request (allows access to all Barnstable beaches). Refer to barnstable town website, recreational division, for more details.
- Laundry on the 1st floor
- Fenced yard with propane grill and seating for 8
- All newer furniture including memory foam mattresses in all the rooms
- Too many features to list....
Check-in after 2:00pm & check-out before 10:00am.
All areas of the house except the garage is available for guest use.
Interaction with guests
You may call the host although email or text; text is preferred.
Other things to note
We generally limit on the number of adults to 5 (with 3 children the total capacity is 8). Please don't hesitate to ask as each party is unique.
Long term-rentals (greater than 3 nights) will be asked to sign a lease agreement.
*** Long term discounts only applicable during non-peak season***
- Beach pass available
- Lease agreement may be required before booking
- Guests who bring pets will forfeit the complete deposit (My cleaner who lives across the street will monitor this)
- Maximum of 8 guests during the summer week (5 adult max)
- Quiet time after 9:30pm
I love a good conversation on different topics, exploring new places, lacto-vegetarian, golf, NFL, yoga and ayurveda. Born in Mumbai, India and have lived in Tokyo, Orange County, Bay area before moving to the Bay state.