About this listing
Lovely studio apartment in Marigot in front of the beach, facing the sea, on the French side of St. Martin. It comfortably fits two and it is centrally located at ten minutes walk from all the services, supermarket and restaurants. You'll love it!
*** Lovely studio apartment in Marigot facing the sea on the French side of St. Martin. ***
Few steps away from all the services offered by the town of Marigot, the studio is rocked by the sound of waves on the sea side of a nice residence "feet in the water" with pool and private beach. Studio Marigot will charm you with its tropical decor and terrace overlooking a small cove of golden sand.
- The most beautiful beaches and attractions are all within 20 minutes drive from the studio.
- Escape on a catamaran, go hiking, diving, rent a boat or a jet ski. Make some parasailing in Orient Bay.
- Rent a car at the port of Marigot and go to Pic Paradis in the rain forest.
- Take a trip to St Bath or visit the white sand beaches of Anguilla. Ferry terminal at the port of Marigot.
A perfect place for an idyllic relaxing.
- Terrace with sea view
- Private beach at your feet
- Swimming pool
- Security guard
- Laundry service at two steps with service
- Bus stop in front of the residency
- Free parking in front of the residency
- Supermarket at 3 minutes walk
*** Include in the price ***
- Bed linens, bath towels and kitchen towels provided (changed weekly)
- Sun umbrella, beach chairs, beach mattresses, beach cooler and noodles
- Iron and ironing board
- Satellite TV (French channels only)
- Media Center with hundreds of movies and TV series (Majority in English and some in French)
- Wi-Fi access
*** Kitchenette ***
We love to cook and took particular care to have a kitchen fully equipped. Although small, it is very functional: microwave, ceramic hob, toaster, coffee maker, utensils full cookwares. Knives that cut and a sharpener in case of need. Plates, glasses and serving dishes. You will not miss anything, we promise.
Interaction with Guests
Régina would welcome you into the studio at your arrival. She would give you the key, make sure you are comfortable and would remain available if you need or miss anything.
We are at the center of the island. This is what we appreciate the most other than view, the beach at our feet, how quiet it is at night, and... and... ;) Restaurants, shops, supermarket, the nicest beaches and attractions are all close by. You are always at less than 20 minutes where you want to be!
- Marina Port Royal and its restaurant are at 10 minutes walk from the studio.
- Sarafina, a great bakery offering croissant and café au lait is at 10 minutes walk toward the port.
- Sailing, hiking, scuba diving, parasailing, boat rental and so much more...
- There are 34 beaches on St Martin. We we come on the island we try to visit most of them, something going at 2 different ones in the same day, but we can't do them all! The ones we prefer are: Baie Longue, Baie aux prunes, Baie Rouge, Happy Bay, Anse Marcel, Galion and Pinel Island.
The studio is located at 13 minutes from the Airport by car or taxi. We suggest you rent a car near the airport on the Dutch side as the prices are cheaper. The island really worth visiting.
- There is a bus stop just in front of the residency.
- Taxis and the tourism office are at 5 minutes walks.
- A few rental car companies are located near Marigot port (10 minutes walk).
- You can take a ferry from the port and visit St Barth for the day or even spend some time on the white beaches of Anguilla.
*** Minimum stay ***
- 7 nights in high season (November 1st to May 31th).
- 5 nights in low season (June 1st to October 30th).
- The rental price includes change of sheets, towels and linens every week.
*** Security deposit ***
A deposit of 250 Euros is required. This deposit, aimed at encouraging the respect of the place and its facilities, will be returned the day of your departure after the inspection of the studio. It aims to cover breakage, abuse and excessive soiling of the furniture, appliances, articles and linens. In case an article is broken or missing a reasonable amount of its value will be deducted from the deposit. If damage is more important, the full amount will be withheld until the damage assessment (The difference will then be refunded on your credit card). The security deposit is handle by Airbnb when you have reserved and we follow their guidelines and policies in regard to it.
*** Check-in, Check-out ***
Check-in time is 3:00 PM and check-out time is 11:00 AM.
*** No smoking ***
It is absolutely forbidden to smoke in the apartment. We would appreciate you respect our desire to stay smoke free.
*** Not pets ***
Pets are not allowed in the apartment.
*** Before leaving the studio ***
We ask you to put back the studio as you found it, clean and in order, the dishes done. Régina will take care of the heavy cleaning (floor, dusts, etc..) and also to change the sheets, towels and linens for the next visitors. A fee of 70 USD or 50 Euros will be deducted from your deposit if this rule is not respected and Régina needs to cover for you.
*** Linens and towels ***
Linens, towels and kitchen towels are replaced in the studio each week. In case of excessive soiling (irrecoverable), 25 USD (20 Euros) per towel and 10 USD (7 Euros) per kitchen towel will be deducted from your deposit.
*** Keys ***
Keys must be left inside the studio (door will lock itself) or to the responsible person at the end of your stay. In case of loss of keys, an amount of 70 USD (or 50 Euros) per bunch will be charged.
*** Hurricane and storm policy ***
No refunds will be given unless the National Weather Service orders mandatory evacuations in "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or a "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.