About this listing
Charming 2-bedroom flat on the first floor (US: second floor) of a 19th-century apartment building. The apartment is 60 m2 (645 sq ft) and has two bedrooms separated by a living area, a living room with a small balcony, a bathroom with a shower, a separate WC and a fully equipped kitchen.
Situated at a 5-minute walk from the train station and 5 minutes from Montpellier's main square (Place de la Comédie), the apartment is in a quiet residential area. It is light (one side is south-facing, the other north-facing). The location is ideal for visiting the historic centre of Montpellier. There is a tram stop 200 m from the apartment, street parking is available, and the nearest beaches are easily accessible by car.
- Bathroom with large shower
- Fully equipped kitchen, including washing machine, dishwasher, microwave and oven
- Master bedroom with 1 double bed (160 cm) and small balcony
- Second bedroom with 2 single beds (90 cm each) overlooking quiet courtyard planted with trees
- Living room with couch that can be used as a single bed, dining table, TV, wifi
- Nice neighbourhood that is within the historic centre but is quiet
- Several good restaurants nearby
- Owner is an artist and art historian whose paintings decorate the apartment. The furnishings are tasteful and original.
As a long-time Montpellier resident, I would be happy to share my knowledge of the city with you. Looking forward to welcoming you to our apartment.
APPARTEMENT NON FUMEURS,
je loge dans le méme immeuble et suis disponible pour tous services et questions
les draps et les serviettes sont fournls
l'appartement doit etre rendu dans le meme état de propreté.
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
This host has 2 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Historien de l'art et artiste peintre ,j'ai également un jardin potager et aime recevoir des amis et leur préparer de bons petits plats. J'aime faire découvrir la région Languedoc Roussillon,car j'aime l'histoire
J'ai pris soin de créer et de décorer avec gout l'appartement afin de retrouver une ambiance sud de France en toute simplicité .