Art & Design Studio Loft is the perfect place to wind down and feel at home in Shanghai.
A terrific quaint home situated in Shanghai's city centre yet tucked away on the ground floor of a local neighbourhood. The sunroof allows alot of natural light in and maintains a cosy warm feeling. Best part, you are surrounded with the beauty of the Art and Books.
The apartment is equipped with:
- Free high speed internet
- Fresh towels and sheets
- Hair Dryer and Ironing materials
- Washer, Dryer, Washing detergent
- DVD Player and latest DVDs
- Free Cleaning Service for bookings more than 3 days
- And a whole lot of cosiness and comfort
Our lane is extremely safe and our neighbours a pleasant bunch. Being on the ground floor grants you easy access especially with luggages.
We are conveniently surrounded by cafes, bars and restaurants all within walking distance.
- Luccio's on Danshui Lu is great for Italian food - 10min walk
- Sinan Mansion offers a whole array of bars and diners - 5min walk
- Tianzifang is great to stroll and enjoy Shanghai's unique architecture over a nice coffee in quaint cafes - 7min walk
- Fuxing Park in the early mornings will offer you a peek into local lives such as their morning exercises and dance - 7min walk
I'm an avid traveller myself and I'll be happy to offer more tips into the nooks and crannies if you need. Also, if you need any help with translation and getting around, feel free to drop me a note :)
1) I don't usually smoke in the house so would appreciate that if you have to, please do so outside.
2) My cleaning lady is a superstar and keeps my home clean, so please be a star as well and use my loft in a responsible manner as well.
3) If you accidentally break anything, please let me know...
4) Please turn off the air-conditioning and other appliances/lights when you go out.
Pam's place was small but very cozy. Located in the former French concession it is only a short walk from Dapuqiao metro station on line 9. It's also close to a lot of cafes and restaurants. There's also a convenience store just a short 3 minute walk from the house.
Pam responded quickly and in great detail. I would definitely recommend this to friends.
Bright, warm, delicate loft with perfet location. These four days will be my sweetest memory in Shanghai. Thank you so much.
Location is convenient, the loft is well-designed, and all facilities in the house are easy to use. I've never met the host, but she told me how to retrieve the key. Good stay.
Apologize for this late review on Pam's apt. It was nice n cozy located in a quite lane at very central Shanghai. I actually booked for my friend coming from Australia and apparently he had a very good time here. Room was well equipped and we even cooked a dinner there!
This host has 37 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I love eating, baking, art, traveling, sharing stories and ideas.
I run my own Singaporean art & design brand with my partner and are currently in Shanghai expanding our base and looking for new opportunities.
We love to explore nooks and crannies and check out what's new in town, but we're also quite nesty and love a little cosy tuck-in at home over a glass of whisky or some good coffee and tea.