Art & Design Studio Loft is the perfect place to wind down and feel at home in Shanghai.
A terrific quaint home situated in Shanghai's city centre yet tucked away on the ground floor of a local neighbourhood. The sunroof allows alot of natural light in and maintains a cosy warm feeling. Best part, you are surrounded with the beauty of the Art and Books.
The apartment is equipped with:
- Free high speed internet
- Fresh towels and sheets
- Hair Dryer and Ironing materials
- Washer, Dryer, Washing detergent
- DVD Player and latest DVDs
- Free Cleaning Service for bookings more than 3 days
- And a whole lot of cosiness and comfort
Our lane is extremely safe and our neighbours a pleasant bunch. Being on the ground floor grants you easy access especially with luggages.
We are conveniently surrounded by cafes, bars and restaurants all within walking distance.
- Luccio's on Danshui Lu is great for Italian food - 10min walk
- Sinan Mansion offers a whole array of bars and diners - 5min walk
- Tianzifang is great to stroll and enjoy Shanghai's unique architecture over a nice coffee in quaint cafes - 7min walk
- Fuxing Park in the early mornings will offer you a peek into local lives such as their morning exercises and dance - 7min walk
I'm an avid traveller myself and I'll be happy to offer more tips into the nooks and crannies if you need. Also, if you need any help with translation and getting around, feel free to drop me a note :)
1) I don't usually smoke in the house so would appreciate that if you have to, please do so outside.
2) My cleaning lady is a superstar and keeps my home clean, so please be a star as well and use my loft in a responsible manner as well.
3) If you accidentally break anything, please let me know...
4) Please turn off the air-conditioning and other appliances/lights when you go out.
Nice place, only abt 10 min. to Line 9 Dapuqiao Station.
Pam is a nice and considerate hoster , giving every details about the house.
The only thing we cannot deal with is the TV so that we can only play DVD :). Also, the checkin time is a little bit late.
Thanks again, Pam.
Pam is very friendly and helpful. I met her cleaning lady when we arrived and she welcomed us into the apartment. The location is perfect, 10 min walk to Tianzi Fang and subway station, 50 min taxi to Hongqiao airport during peak time. The apartment is cozy and everything is at hand. We enjoyed our stay very much, and impressed by the design of the loft.
Pam's place is sweet and cozy. The location is very convenient as well. Pam is helpful and responsive in resolving my problems:) would definitely come back again in the future.
This host has 33 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I love eating, baking, art, traveling, sharing stories and ideas.
I run my own Singaporean art & design brand with my partner and are currently in Shanghai expanding our base and looking for new opportunities.
We love to explore nooks and crannies and check out what's new in town, but we're also quite nesty and love a little cosy tuck-in at home over a glass of whisky or some good coffee and tea.