About This Listing
Art & Design Studio Loft is the perfect place to wind down and feel at home in Shanghai.
A terrific quaint home situated in Shanghai's city centre yet tucked away on the ground floor of a local neighbourhood. The sunroof allows alot of natural light in and maintains a cosy warm feeling. Best part, you are surrounded with the beauty of the Art and Books.
The apartment is equipped with:
- Free high speed internet
- Fresh towels and sheets
- Hair Dryer and Ironing materials
- Washer, Dryer, Washing detergent
- DVD Player and latest DVDs
- Free Cleaning Service for bookings more than 3 days
- And a whole lot of cosiness and comfort
Our lane is extremely safe and our neighbours a pleasant bunch. Being on the ground floor grants you easy access especially with luggages.
We are conveniently surrounded by cafes, bars and restaurants all within walking distance.
- Luccio's on Danshui Lu is great for Italian food - 10min walk
- Sinan Mansion offers a whole array of bars and diners - 5min walk
- Tianzifang is great to stroll and enjoy Shanghai's unique architecture over a nice coffee in quaint cafes - 7min walk
- Fuxing Park in the early mornings will offer you a peek into local lives such as their morning exercises and dance - 7min walk
I'm an avid traveller myself and I'll be happy to offer more tips into the nooks and crannies if you need. Also, if you need any help with translation and getting around, feel free to drop me a note :)
1) I don't usually smoke in the house so would appreciate that if you have to, please do so outside.
2) My cleaning lady is a superstar and keeps my home clean, so please be a star as well and use my loft in a responsible manner as well.
3) If you accidentally break anything, please let me know...
4) Please turn off the air-conditioning and other appliances/lights when you go out.
It is located in central area, very easy to access to Xinatinzi. To get subway ,takes about 15mins by walk. Pam gave me clear direction when I took a cab to find her place. But there was no toilet paper in the bathroom and washing machine was filled in full of laundry. Floor was not clean there was no direction to use TV or DVD. Besides those things, it was good place to stay for ahort term.
I cannot strongly recommend this apartment. I was attracted interior design at first time. However... Cannot use TV, not clean towel, and little bit far from subway station by walk.
Best location, great experience, spacious and artistic. Quite and great neighborhood.
However, there are no parking. Still washing towel and linens when I check in. Kind of musty cuz the old structure. Bathtub and toilet a bit instability. Bed was short and hard.
Overall was great.
Pam's place was small but very cozy. Located in the former French concession it is only a short walk from Dapuqiao metro station on line 9. It's also close to a lot of cafes and restaurants. There's also a convenience store just a short 3 minute walk from the house.
Pam responded quickly and in great detail. I would definitely recommend this to friends.
Bright, warm, delicate loft with perfet location. These four days will be my sweetest memory in Shanghai. Thank you so much.
This host has 38 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Pam
I love eating, baking, art, traveling, sharing stories and ideas.
I run my own Singaporean art & design brand with my partner and are currently in Shanghai expanding our base and looking for new opportunities.
We love to explore nooks and crannies and check out what's new in town, but we're also quite nesty and love a little cosy tuck-in at home over a glass of whisky or some good coffee and tea.