About This Listing
Our rustic studio in heart of downtown La Paz offers you comfort and practicity for your visit to our beautiful city. Only one block away from the seawalk you'll have access to the city's best.
Inside the apartment you will find: kitchenette, a mini fridge, coffee maker, LCD TV ready for watching your media, WiFi, two double beds and a bathroom with clean towels at your disposition.
Coffee will be at your own service inside the cupboard.
Here you may want to take a nap on the 2 person hammock under the rustic lounge.
If you wish, you can have breakfast in our patio or stare at the sky when the sun sets.
For your own comfort, we have city maps with the main attractions at your arrival inside the apartment.
¡Welcome to La Paz!
Inside our property you will find a large parking lot for your vehicle, be it small or huge. If you are travelling in a motor-home, no problem. Here you have enough space to park it safely and with no worries, no extra charge.
Interaction with Guests
Siéntete libre de contactarme para lo que necesites y haré lo posible por ayudarte a que tu estancia sea lo más agradable posible.
Enjoy La Paz as a local.
Wether you are swimming with sea lions, kayaking around an island or staring at the sunset, you'll enjoy it best from downtown.
La Paz lightens up with the sunset, because along its 4 km of "malecón" (seawalk) there are restaurants, beaches, and events that give life to one of the safest destinations in México.
Our privileged location (1 block away from malecón) lets you enjoy touring around downtown on a walking distance. A few blocks away from the studio you will find restaurants, supermarket, stores, arts and crafts, beaches, laundry, internet rooms, marinas and tourism services.
Se puede fumar afuera.
Mantén el ruido controlado.
Al salir apaga las luces y el aire acondicionado.
Ten libertad para usar la sombrilla, banca y hamaca a tu disposición.
Corta un mango del árbol.
Siéntete como en casa.
First, Elizabeth was so welcoming and patient. We -- my partner, 2-year-old son and I -- drove from San Jose del Cabo to La Paz up highway 1 (the long way) and ended up arriving at our appointed meeting place 90 minutes later than planned. Elizabeth was exceptionally kind and warm, despite the delay.
In terms of the cabin, it's a very practical place -- basic accommodations (exactly as pictured) and great location within easy walking and driving distance of the Malecon and downtown La Paz. All of it helps you feel less removed from the people and places you are visiting. It served as a great base to explore La Paz, as well as unwind on the hammock.
We really enjoyed our stay! The location is perfect, just two blocks away from the south end of the Malecon toward the old marina, and Elizabeth very kindly let us check in early and met us at a nearby restaurant to make it easier. It's a great value with a few minor issues like low water pressure and a scuffed floor, and some bonuses like internet and filtered water. Note that there are "barking geckos" that live all around, so if you hear weird noises at night it's just little lizards. Overall we'd definitely stay here again!
Pretty simple spot, just like the images portray. One of the pluses is that it's back from the street, and there's a large parking lot area so you feel safe and secure. For a place that's central La Paz, simple, affordable, safe, and easy to get around (mostly by foot), you can't go wrong with this no frills listing.
Elizabeth is a kind host, picked us up on the Malecon with her car and drove to the apartment. The apartment is in a courtyard offering plenty of privacy. It is simple, but lovely, and wonderfully located: literally 5 minutes walk to the Malecon.
the best part of this place is the great location! elizabeth's casita treated us well for 2 days while in la paz. we moved the table and chairs outside under the pergola and enjoyed happy hour al fresco. the casita is definitely rustic and the kitchen is simply outfitted, but we found it contained what we needed for our stay. the listing says continental breakfast will be in the fridge and the cupboard but there was none. no worries, there was a tienda 2 blocks away for eggs tortillas and salsa. elizabeth and her brother mario are muy amable.
Elizabeth was always super quick to respond to my messages both before I made my reservation and throughout my stay. The location of the studio (basically right off the Malecon) is great for walking around town. The studio itself is very cozy and great for the price.
About the Host, Elizabeth
• Artículos deportivos • Artículos de playa • Ropa, calzadoNicolas Bravo La Paz Baja California Sur 23000
• Comida corrida mexicana desde $60 • Bonito patio techadoRevolución de 1910 La Paz Baja California Sur 23000
• Parque para patinarMutualismo La Paz Baja California Sur 23000
• Distribuidor autorizado y reparaciones Apple. • Accesorios para tus gadgetsAquiles Serdán La Paz Baja California Sur 23000
• Artesanías sudcalifornianasAlvaro Obregon La Paz Baja California Sur 23000
• Excelentes atardeceres • Agradables pastas y ensaladasAlvaro Obregon La Paz Baja California Sur 23000
• Lavandería de buen servicioMutualismo La Paz Baja California Sur 23000
• Pescado fresco • Pollo fresco orgánico • Quesos de rancho • TortilleríaNicolas Bravo La Paz Baja California Sur 23000
• Renta de bicis, patines, patinetas y más. • Desde $30 pesos por horaAgustin Arriola M. La Paz Baja California Sur 23000
• Restaurant con especialidad en carnes rojas
• Deliciosas costillas de cerdo Desde $70 pesos (medio rack)5 de Mayo La Paz BCS 23000
• Epicentro de la actividad nocturna de calle en La Paz • Foro natural para eventosAlvaro Obregon La Paz Baja California Sur 23000
• Sábados de jazz local en vivo • Exposiciones temporales de artistas locales • Ambiente para mayores de edadBelisario Domínguez La Paz Baja California Sur 23000
• Mercado orgánico martes y sábados (10am-1pm) • Especias, ingredientes, cafés y te.La Paz Baja California Sur
• Destino imperdible • Antiguo muelle construido para el desembarco de la Reina Elizabeth IILa Paz Baja California Sur
• Eventos mensuales de música tradicional mexicanaConstitucion La Paz BCS 23000
• Conoce el modus vivendi de los sudcalifornianos Entrada: $40 pesosCalle 5 de Mayo La Paz BCS 23000
• Hamburguesas nocturnas • Ambiente paceñoAntonio Navarro La Paz Baja California Sur 23060
• Supermercado local con buena calidadLa Paz Baja California Sur
• Diversidad de ejemplares cetáceos del estado Horario: Lunes a Viernes de 9am a 2pmAntonio Navarro La Paz Baja California Sur