About this listing
A quiet, cozy, rustic stone cottage w/ large deck to enjoy the panoramic view of sunsets on Lake Lanier. It shares the grounds with main house, yet provides independence and amenities for a home away from home. The studio style cottage has a full bed, sleeper couch, full size bath, full size kitchen with ample counter space and breakfast bar. Guests have private driveway, stone pathway to cottage, and access to 2 large private docks. Your four legged friends are invited to our hideaway.
Docks, fishing, yard games, basketball, scenic views
Interaction with guests
We understand that every guest stay will be different. We would like to meet everyone, but completely understand if our guests prefer to be left alone. if that is the case, we will try to stay out of your way, but you may run into someone at any time. We would like to know if any problems arise so they can be taken care of immediately.
VIEWS. The property is located in a cove with a docking ramp across the way. Sitting on the cottage deck you can see all the activity on the lake, but still be far enough away to feel the privacy.
No public transit.
1. Please smoke on the deck or outside. We have left ashtrays.
2. We love four legged friends, we only ask that you clean up after them.
3. Trash days are weds, however we take the can to the street Tuesday evenings. We do recycle and pick up is on the same day. On the main driveway, there are two cans. The brown top one is trash, pink is recycling. Please bag the trash before dumping in the can.
4. Please roam the property and use the docks at your leisure, however please note there is no life guard at the dock, so please swim at your own risk.
5. We take great pride in the property and simply ask our guests to do the same.
6. We do not mind additional guests, as long as they follow the rules as well. Please let us know if you are having guests over. We do reserve the right to limit the guests. We prefer that you have no more than 6. Please keep in mind that this cottage sleeps 4.
7. We do not host the guests under the age of 21 without the supervision of an adult. That being said, we do love children and young adults, so please fee free to invite them.
8. Typically, this is a very quiet place, however at times we have family and friends staying in the main house with us. The property amenities will be shared with us at any time and then should they choose to use them.
8. Please have fun, relax, and enjoy your stay!