New studio for up to 4 persons, available for temporary rent in the traditional and renovated Abasto area.
GREAT OFFER: Weekly fee for only u$s 319!
Apartment’s general features:
- Spacious, high-floor with a unique balcony facing the Abasto Market and plenty of sunlight.
- Modern, comfortable and contemporary furnished.
- Full bathroom with bathtub, shower and bidette.
- Kitchen with cooking appliances and utensils.
- Stock of bath and bed clothing.
- Double size bed and double size convertible sofa-bed with mattress.
- Weekly cleaning service included.
- Security, don't need to walk into dark streets to get back home. Stay at the safest spot in the area. Plenty of nightlife since the shopping center is just in front, the restaurants, bars, movie theaters and shops are all around and open until very late.
- Owner direct; Committed and english-speaking landlord, warm welcoming and no need to deal with realtors, agencies and their surprising additional fees.
- Transportation; Access to the subway net, plenty of bus lines, and taxis running all day and night.
- No hidden fees. No cleaning or administrative fees.
- All utilities (internet, hot water, heat, power), city taxes and building expenses included.
- Travel lightly. The apartment has all you may need, from towels to electric adapters.
Conveniently located: how's the area? what’s around?
- Antique and traditional tango area.
- Just in front of Abasto Shopping Center : The historic and largest grocery market of its kind in South America recently converted into a shopping center, with the finest local and worldwide brands, restaurants, movies, all in its unique centennial architecture design.
- Steps to Buenos Aires Subway ((website hidden) ). The “Carlos Gardel” Subway Station (of Line B) is right there. With less than u$s 0.30 you can get around Buenos Aires, transfer everywhere, and easily get back home.
- Lots of ATM’s nearby.
- Less steps to the huge COTO Supermarket. At its “Abasto Store” all the groceries you may need, and more, open until 10 pm.
Apartment extra features:
- Fully equipped kitchen (refrigerator, electric cooktop, small wall-oven, coffee maker (electric drip), toaster, citrus juicer, cooking utensils and accessories).
- Air conditioner.
- Uninterrupted hot water supply.
- 32' LED Full HD TV (reads all video formats from your flash memory)
- Other appliances and accessories: Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, international electrical outlet adapters.
- Cell phone (for prepaid calls).
- Safe-deposit box (with digital lock you program yourself).
- Shared laundry room.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||No Charge|
|Minimum Stay:||3 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$319 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$1190 /month|
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM (noon)|
I had a terrific stay at this cozy place, with a fabulous view on historical Abasto Building. I could leave windows open anytime as nobody can view into my room. The neighborhood, a very stategic location, is not the most secure one, but as there are security staff from Shopping centers around to secure the street. Taxis stop exactly in front of the door, i never had a strange feeling of insecureness. Taxidriver easily found the location and didn't drive me around not finding the address. The apartment was clean and cozy and well prepared with Aircon, wifi and TV. Thank you Mauri and I hope to stay again next year.
Excelente apartamento, con ubicación privilegiada. Todo lo que necesitas a menos de una cuadra de distancia. La calidad humana del Sr. Mauri es impecable, siempre dispuesto ayudar y resolver cualquier inconveniente. Lo que se ve en las fotos es tal cual como es el apartamento. Lo recomiendo 100%, es una excelente opción de alojamiento en Buenos Aires.
Great Host, Beautiful Flat, Wonderful City!
Don't Hesitate to go there!
Nunca lo conocimos a Mauri personalmente, pero siempre estuvo atento a cualquier petición. El apartamento es tal cual lo ves en las fotografías, de hecho en vivo es más grande, una estancia maravillosa con todo lo necesario para el día a día.
Foi a primeira vez que utilizamos o site Airbnb e foi uma ótima experiencia. Foi uma viagem de férias de cinco dias a Buenos Aires em família . Quando chegamos no apartamento, estava muito limpo e tudo organizado. Tinha armários para guardar nossas roupas, ferro de passar, ar-condicionado, varanda, o banheiro é bastante espaçoso, o anfitrião tinha pensado em tudo até nos utencílios de cozinha. O Mauri foi muito legal sempre prestativo a (website hidden) certeza uma das vantagens de ter conhecido Buenos Aires foi ter ficado no apartamento do Mauri, pois é muito bem localizado perto de shopping, mercantil e grandes (website hidden) próxima vez que for a Buenos Aires vou procurar o apartamento do Mauri e eu recomendo. Gracias!
Genial el lugar. Todo de primera!
The appartement is perfecto. Good facilities, good surrounding with a supermarket, shopping hall and Subte around the corner, the sound of the traffic and people out side give a lively feeling which i like. A lot of things can be done within walking distance. Nice.
We loved our stay! It was the perfect size and had all the amenities for two people. Great location next to metro stop and a busy street which made it easy to hail a taxi. We made breakfast every day with food purchased at the Coto supermarket next door. Laundry facilities were clean and convenient. Everything about this place was great! Highly recommend. Mauri was easy to communicate with and let us borrow a cell phone and check out late. Thank you!
Great space!! Very clean and great location.
O apartamento é ótimo e exatamente conforme a descrição e as fotos. Supermercado, Shopping e Metro do lado. Mauri foi muito atencioso mesmo não o conhecendo pessoalmente, nos atendeu em todos os nossos questionamentos! Recomendo!