About this listing
200 meter from 29th Ave Skytrain. 1 zone transit. Slocan Park across the street. Safe neighborhood, extra clean, comfortable, safe home.
Quality double bed, with memory foam topper.
clean linens, light or warm blankets.
Comfortable, bright room.
Wi Fi - high speed internet
Walking distance to shops on Kingsway, Superstore and safeway large grocery stores are two stops by Skytrain. Nightbus runs on Kingsway, a 10 minute walk to home after hrs when Skytrain stops.
Convenient to fast transit on Skytrain EXPO line - 1 zone, in a safe, park like neighborhood:
200 m to Skytrain station, Fast zip to downtown 10 min or 10 minutes to Metrotown.
We are 100% NON SMOKING and PET free.
Secure Parking is $5.00 / night
CHECK in after 3pm... sometimes earlier times can be accommodated, please ask.
We need to know when your time of arrival, please give us a call if we had no e-mail communication prior to you arrival : )
AIRPORT PICK UP COULD BE POSSIBLE; our FEE is a flat $25.00
(TAXI to our place is $40.00 ++ depending on traffic.)
Interaction with guests
Im close by on the main floor should you need assistance.
We find that it serves a harmonious and comfortable stay for everyone if we mention a few things to keep in mind.
- We respectfully request that as a guest you don't bring your own guest.
Be mindful please that this is our home.
- Please remove your shoes before proceeding up the stairs. You might
consider bringing your own slippers. Inexpensive at most dollar stores.
- Clean up after self in a space you used. Kitchen/dining room and washroom should be left as you found it. If it's spilled, wipe it up... etc.
- Coffee and Tea supplied.
- Please turn off all light not being used. The thermostat is set to service the whole house. Please do not adjust.
- Consideration for early to bed people please be quiet entering the home. Also, please refrain from speaking loudly on the phone in the common areas after 10 pm. or before 8 am.
- No illegal downloading using our wifi while enjoying your stay with us.
- If you're not sure, please ask your host first, were happy to help. :)
We love to travel, good books, gardening and walking in Vancouver, especially sunny days! Welcome people of the world in our home while discovering Vancouver.