Beautiful bungalow style 1 bedroom unit in Venice Beach on a quiet walk street to the beach.
- Few short steps to the iconic Venice boardwalk & beach
- The beach features shopping, restaurants, bars, biking path, skateboarding park, volleyball courts
- A short walk/bike ride from Abbot Kinney blvd with world class dining and shopping
- Bike ride/short drive to the Santa Monica Pier & 3rd Street Promenade
- Flat bungalow style unit with front & back entries (no units above or below)
- SUPER clean with lots of natural lighting
- Hardwood floors
- Eclectic world class tribal decor & art throughout the house
- Brand new Moroccan style furniture & sit-in hammock in the living room
- 4 person dining furniture set
- Super comfy queen size bed with Tempurpedic mattress in the bedroom
- Kitchen includes juicer, Blendtec, and food processor in addition to standard kitchen equipment
- Clean bathroom with high quality fixtures
- Coin Laundry attached to the unit
- Depending on the type of car you drive & the time of the year, a single parking spot might be available along with the rental
- Very quiet neighbors
**I have a strict NO CHILDREN & NO PETS policy. Also NO PARTIES or loud noises. If you do not follow these rules, my neighbors will notify me immediately and you will lose your deposit. No exceptions. **
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||No Charge|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$1080 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$4000 /month|
Ani's place is cozy and we'll located, a short and charming walk to the beach. She was easy to deal with and everything worked smoothly. The only thing to note is that she has a cat, which could be problematic if you have allergies.
Ani's place is really comfortable, spacious and clean. It is in a fantastic location. She was a brilliant host - everything was made easy and she left some great recommendations for places in the local area. We had a brilliant time staying here - highly recommended.
Ani's place was very comfortable and cosy. It was a great location and within 1 minute of Venice Beach. Parking was difficult but we got used to finding spaces. Our best road for spaces was Ashland Road!! It is a great area for bars and shops and her neighbours were very friendly to us. Would highly recommend her place.
The apartment is darling, clean and Ani left very clear instructions for house details as well as recommended sights and activities. The location can't be beat! A wonderful experience, I heartily recommend it!