Brand new studio apartment located in Sheung Wan, the hip and happening suburb full of cute cafes, restaurants, shops and art galleries. Located centrally just off the main road and only a 8 minute walk to Soho and Central.
- single bed pulls out to proper double bed
- tv with dvd collection and satellite tv
- hanging enclosed closet
- kitchenette with fridge, sink, toaster, kettle etc
- bathroom with rain showerhead
- 18/F so nice and quiet
- open green views throughout
- secure building
- new renovation, marble throughout,
- 5 min walk from Sheung Wan train station
- 12 min walk from Central train station
- Both stations run along HK Island and connect to Kowloon
- 1 min from main road
- Western and Chinese restaurants 100m away
- Juice and cafe underneath the building
- Supermarket, chemist and laundromat 50m away
- 8 min walk to Soho; area with restaurants and bars
- no smoking
- no pets
Check out 11am
Check in 2pm
(can be extended subject to availability)
Cozy studio, perfect outpost for 1 person for a week. I've stayed at 2 of Jessica's flats and wouldn't hesitate to recommend either for a visit to Hong Kong!
Happy with the stay. Jessica was great to deal with. The apartment is small (as expected) but cosy and very well laid out. Comfortable and good value. Location excellent. Would return
The apartment looks and feels exactly as it is explained in the page.
- The room is clean and crisp. Window takes up two walls which gives to room light and airy feel
- The bed is comfy. It is definitely large enough for two people once you pull it out to create a double bed.
- The design is sleek and functional. It is large enough to fit in two luggage.
- The security is impressive. especially the guy named Lum. He is so friendly and helpful.
- LOCATION. LOCATION. LOCATION. If you are looking for a stylish apartment in a stylish neighborhood, this is it. It is very affordable compared to the fact that you get to wake up and see a lovely view every morning. Sheung Wan itself is a great neighborhood. So many little coffee shops and art galleries. Most people can speak English very well.
- Great host. Jess is prompt to answer any requests or concerns. She sure keeps the apartment in good condition.
- Overall: INCREDIBLE
We really enjoyed staying at Jessica's place. Jessica and her maid were both accomodating. There were issues with the wifi at first, but was fixed within a few days. The apartment was clean and modern. There are also a lot of ammenities available and there were a few guidebooks left by the TV for us. Water and Coke was also left in the fridge for us. Washroom is nice and there is enough room to move around comfortably. The night view is attractive. The apartment building has a security guard sitting by the entrance throughout the day. I felt safe staying at the place. The apartment is a 10-15min walk to the Sheung Wan MTR. There is a 7-11 by the end of the street and also a supermarket further down. There are also HSBC atms nearby. Depending on where you want to go, you can also walk to Central (down Hollywood Road).
The bed originally is a single, and you can extend it to become a double. What bothered me is having to pull the bed out every night after we went back (I stayed with my boyfriend) and pushing it in before we left as once pulled out, it blocks the door.
We were 2 hours late because of our flight, but the maid of Jessica found the best solution for us, so finally it wan't a pb. Jessica contacted me in order to make sure that everything was going well for us. Really appreciate it!
The "Designer Studio" was super clean when we arrived.
It is a tiny, a very functional and cute studio, enough big for 2 people for severals days (we stayed 6 days).
5 mn walking from bus / tramway station and 8 mn from the metro (Sheung Wan station), this apartment is located on the top floor offering a view over the surrounding buildings and mountains.
The area is quiet and safe.
The only disadvantage for me is that they aren't hot plate, but they are a electric kettle. It's not a big disadvantage, because they are a lot of tasty and cheap restaurants near.
Guardian and neighbors are very nice.
We arrived from the HK international airport with the express train + subway + 8 walking with our baggages, you definitely don't need to take the taxi.
Enjoy our days in this Studio !
Jessica's place was great - small (everything is small in HK), but airy and well-lit, with lots of windows and quirky little designer solutions. Very close to lots of nice restaurants and bars, but very quiet as well. Incredible use of space, really, and she was very quick to get back to me. Thanks!
I stayed in the flat for two weeks and it was absolutely perfect for my needs. The flat is very small, I estimate it to be 2 meters by 4 meters, plus a bathroom, however, because of the efficient design and the large windows, it is a very comfortable space for one person and it does look just like the pictures. The studio is clean, bright, and stocked with anything you might need to prepare breakfast and clean up after yourself. It even comes with shopping bags and an umbrella! The air conditioner and shower worked great. Jessica was prompt in responding to questions I had about the flat. The location is on a quiet street in Sheung Wan and there was never any noise from the neighboring flats on the floor. The location is very convenient to the MTR and shops in the area, and it is also within easy walking distance to Soho and Central. I am looking forward to a return visit to Hong Kong and would definitely book the flat again.
This host has 18 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews