About this listing
Brand new studio apartment located in Sheung Wan, the hip and happening suburb full of cute cafes, restaurants, shops and art galleries. Located centrally just off the main road and only a 8 minute walk to Soho and Central.
- single bed pulls out to proper double bed
- tv with dvd collection and satellite tv
- hanging enclosed closet
- kitchenette with fridge, sink, toaster, kettle etc
- bathroom with rain showerhead
- 18/F so nice and quiet
- open green views throughout
- secure building
- new renovation, marble throughout,
- 5 min walk from Sheung Wan train station
- 12 min walk from Central train station
- Both stations run along HK Island and connect to Kowloon
- 1 min from main road
- Western and Chinese restaurants 100m away
- Juice and cafe underneath the building
- Supermarket, chemist and laundromat 50m away
- 8 min walk to Soho; area with restaurants and bars
- no smoking
- no pets
Check out 11am
Check in 2pm
(can be extended subject to availability)
The host canceled this reservation 43 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
This apartment is in an excellent location in the trendy Sheung Wan district, close to many eateries and coffee shops. It's actually very close to the brand new MRT station, Sai Ying Pun, which opened during our stay - very convenient, as its a 10 mins walk to Sheung Wan MRT station from the apartment. The apartment itself is very comfortable and decorated to a good standard, especially the bathroom. It is small, as advertised, but being in central Hong Kong this is to be expected! And it makes up for its size by being very bright and clean and well located. The host's communication was excellent, and everything worked as described/planned. In all an enjoyable and comfortable stay!
My husband and I were staying in Jessica's lovely studio once again. It looks exactly like a year ago. Tiny but cozy. We felt like we were returning to our second home. Great location with all local amenities nearby. We will not hesitate to recommend this beautiful studio to anyone. Look forward to our next stay. Hopefully it is not too busy and still able to accommodate us:). Thank you once again Jessica for your help throughout.
Cozy studio, perfect outpost for 1 person for a week. I've stayed at 2 of Jessica's flats and wouldn't hesitate to recommend either for a visit to Hong Kong!
Happy with the stay. Jessica was great to deal with. The apartment is small (as expected) but cosy and very well laid out. Comfortable and good value. Location excellent. Would return
The apartment looks and feels exactly as it is explained in the page.
- The room is clean and crisp. Window takes up two walls which gives to room light and airy feel
- The bed is comfy. It is definitely large enough for two people once you pull it out to create a double bed.
- The design is sleek and functional. It is large enough to fit in two luggage.
- The security is impressive. especially the guy named Lum. He is so friendly and helpful.
- LOCATION. LOCATION. LOCATION. If you are looking for a stylish apartment in a stylish neighborhood, this is it. It is very affordable compared to the fact that you get to wake up and see a lovely view every morning. Sheung Wan itself is a great neighborhood. So many little coffee shops and art galleries. Most people can speak English very well.
- Great host. Jess is prompt to answer any requests or concerns. She sure keeps the apartment in good condition.
- Overall: INCREDIBLE
We really enjoyed staying at Jessica's place. Jessica and her maid were both accomodating. There were issues with the wifi at first, but was fixed within a few days. The apartment was clean and modern. There are also a lot of ammenities available and there were a few guidebooks left by the TV for us. Water and Coke was also left in the fridge for us. Washroom is nice and there is enough room to move around comfortably. The night view is attractive. The apartment building has a security guard sitting by the entrance throughout the day. I felt safe staying at the place. The apartment is a 10-15min walk to the Sheung Wan MTR. There is a 7-11 by the end of the street and also a supermarket further down. There are also HSBC atms nearby. Depending on where you want to go, you can also walk to Central (down Hollywood Road).
The bed originally is a single, and you can extend it to become a double. What bothered me is having to pull the bed out every night after we went back (I stayed with my boyfriend) and pushing it in before we left as once pulled out, it blocks the door.
This host has 30 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews