About this listing
Our quiet and pleasant 3 bedroom apartment located on the beautiful Convent Ave in Hamilton Heights. We have created a room just for our Air BNB guests that is comfortable and peaceful.
There is 1 room available in this 3 bed, 2 bath apartment in West Harlem/Hamiliton Heights.
About YOUR room:
* Twin-Sized bed with large white frame
* Drawers for storage beneath the bed
* Closet in room
* 2 fans positioned in room
About the area:
* On a tree lined street in the wonderful Hamiliton Heights.
* Near City College (great for grad students or interns!)
* Near express and local trains, A/B/C/D/1
* Near several grocery stores and cafes.
About the apartment:
* Free wifi and cable access
* Comfortable sectional in the living room
* Kitchen access with pots, pans, plates and utensils included
* Awesome wifi Laundrymat around the corner
* Bathroom with shower & sink
Interaction with Guests
Feel free to bug us about whatever you need!
Quiet, peaceful, friendly & lots of great food!
We are a short 5 minute walk from the major A, C, D, & E subway lines
I'm Christian, born and raised in San Francisco, CA. I live with my girlfriend, Nicolette, and have taken over the Air BNB responsibilities from her.
I went to school at USC in Los Angeles (Go trojans), and work as a freelance and contract photographer and director in New York. I'm currently serving as a studio assistant at Francesco Carrozzini's studio in Soho - loving my time in NYC. I travel a lot (Favorites: Tokyo, Italy, Los Angeles) and love to meet new people. Welcome to our home!
Life Motto: "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life that you imagined." - Thoreau