A very nice apartment of about 40 sqm located on the back of Piazza Navona, in a characteristic building with elevator.
The apartment is composed by:
- a nice entrance;
- a bedroom with king-size bed and ensuite bathroom with shower box;
- a living room area furnished with a single bed and a comfortable single sofa bed;
- an independent and fully equipped kitchen.
This vacation apartment is provided with dishwasher, TV colour, microwave, iron and ironing board. It comes complete with linens and towels.
Interaction with Guests
If interested, guided tours can be arranged to get to know the city as well as special day trips to discover the beauty of the Roman countryside, Tivoli, Assisi, Pompeii, Florence and Venice. Transfer service from/to the airports or the port of Civitavecchia is available.
The apartment is 20 minutes walk from the underground station “Spagna” and it is well served by the ATAC bus lines (phone number hidden) and by the electric bus lines 116 and 116T.
Other Things to Note
Please, read carefully the House Rules section.
At least one week before arrival the guest must communicate the arrival details. If we'll not be informed of delays and the guest misses the check-in at the apartment, there will be an extra charge for an alternative accommodation.
At the arrival, the guest must show the confirmation voucher and a valid ID to the person in charge. They will be requested to pay the Rome tourist tax of Euro 3,50 per person per night (except for children under 10 years).
The check-in is between 03:00 PM and 07:00 PM, early check-in is possible only if the apartment is ready. The check-out is by 11:00 AM.
Extra fees will be applied depending on the time of check-in:
- Arrivals between 07:00 PM and 10:00 PM: Euro 35,00
- Arrivals between 10:00 PM and 01:00 AM: Euro 50,00
- Arrivals after 01:00 AM: Euro 70,00
- Arrivals on Sunday or public holidays (January 1, 6, Easter, Easter Monday, April 25, May 1, June 2, 29, August 15, November 1, December 8, 25, 26): Euro 50,00
- Arrivals before 10:00 AM: Euro 35,00 (in case the apartment will be ready)
The appartment is very good situated and you can reach all the important sights by walking. we were a family of 4 and the kitchen was very good to prepair some breakfast and also snacks in the evening. a small supermarket with great italian specialities is very close and also lot of restaurants, bars. The beds were good.
This host has 374 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Hi, I'm Marco! I manage several apartments in the historic center of the Eternal City. If you want to discover Rome, take a look to my listings and contact me for any info!
Ciao, sono Marco! Gestisco vari appartamenti nel centro storico di Roma, la mia città. Se volete respirare l'aria capitolina date un'occhiata ai miei annunci e contattatemi per qualsiasi informazione!