About this listing
It's located in the quiet residential area NOT in the city center.
Please read the description below attentively.
You'll stay in a small and cosy and fully equipped apartment and sleep in the living room. The apartment is (some people say very) small, however it's also (quite / very) cosy.
It is NOT in the city center!!!!
You will share the apartment with the apartment owner.
The price for Munich is very fair. (If you don't believe me, try to find something cheaper and of the same quality amongst many Airbnb listings)
It has a kitchen with stove and oven (and microwave and micro-stove) and a bathroom with a washing machine.
The couch is transformable into a comfortable bed, which easily accommodates two people.
The apartment is located:
- on the edge of the Westpark in a quiet residential area
- NOT in the city center
- between 5 different U-Bahn stations, which you can reach within 15-20 minutes walk and once you reached the station you can be in the city center within 5-10 minutes
- only 2 minutes to the nearest bus stops, which will take you to the nearest metro stations (U-Bahn) or suburban train stations (S-Bahn)
Munich has a very good public transportation system with a bit (quite a lot) confusing tariff options.
There are several food discounters and a restaurant within 10 - 15 minutes walking distance from the apartment.
I gladly will explain to your everything in more details once you're here and we met. Feel free to ask me.
The quickest way to get into the city center is bus 62 at the bus stop Hansapark going:
direction Rotkreuzplatz bus stop Heimeranplatz and from there take U4 / U5 or S7
direction Ostbahnhof (Munich East) bus stop Poccistrasse and there take U3 / U6
For other direction feel free to ask me once you're here.
Other Things to Note
The marking in the shower is wrong. The red dot indicates direction for the cold water and the blue - for hot water.
You have to be quiet after 22:00
For kitchen usage:
- you are allowed to use kitchen only if you know how to use anti-stick surfaces on the frying pans (providing you're going to fry something)
- buy your own food, oils and spices if you want to cook
- leave kitchen as you found it i.e. at least the same clean as it was before you used it
Leo was nice and friendly. He was always approachable per email and responded immediately. His place was quiet and neat. The sleeping arrangement was good and he prepared the bed for the night. Great host.
Leo was very hospitable during the stay and was very willing to give suggestions about places to visit in germany. The apartment is located in a quiet neighbourhood which is very accesible to the city centre by train and bus. Overall, a pleasant stay.
Leo is by far the nicest and most helpful host I have for all my airbnb experience. He is always willing to introduce and share about Munich's tourism attractions, with detailed explanations about each place. Using of course, his wonderful whiteboard. He showed me the bus stop to city centre and gave me pocket map which saved my life a few times. He is always approachable and available for a chat. I enjoyed my time thoroughly in Munich, staying at Leo's wonderful apartment makes it even better! Apartment is conveniently reachable by bus from city centre or a short 10min walk away from Hemeiranplatz underground station. Super comfortable couch-bed with a really clean bathroom. Gutted not to have stayed a few more days. Would definitely come back to his place if I come to Munich again. Highly recommended to anyone!
Very detailed guide for all the things. The sofa is very comfotable and clear.
Alles war super. Leo war super Gastgeber. Er war immer hilfsbereit. Mit ihm kann man außerdem interessante Gespräche führen. Vielen Dank und jedes mal wieder.
Leo was ready to welcome us even after some hiccups in our travel caused us to be late. He helped us plan out our tour through Munich and was very kind and gracious. Good host, good value!
This host has 6 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Leo
- a businessman and yes I could be pretty direct in my communication(s)
- a[n] (quite) open-minded person and I don't like any limitations which are imposed on me (us)
- multifaceted person with the variety of different interests from classical music, good books and movies to internet and electronics
- scanner (definition by Barbara Sher) please read her book "Refuse to choose" if you have many/variety of different interests and career possibilities and are bent/forced by the society to think that you have to/must specialize for becoming happy and successful
- free of (many) societal limitations
- open to new experiences:
I'd love to go to Florida and California, Vietnam and Cambodia, Japan and Korea, South-East Asia interests me a lot, Arabic countries and Australia and so many other cities and places all around the world/globe
Up to now I never yet:
- was sky diving
- traveled on a yacht on (open) seas
- cruised on a ship around the world
and so much more... :)
If you feel that you'd like to invite me to any of this please feel free and if I can I certainly will :)
There're so many things I haven't done and so many places and cities I never yet visited, however much I want to do that.
Open for meetings with software developers, designers, company owners and with "just dreamers", starters and creators all possible kinds esp. in #Munich #Germany and in some other cities and locations (when I'm travelling)