You'll stay in a small and cozy and fully equipped apartment.
It has a kitchen with stove and oven (and microwave and micro-stove) and a bathroom with a washing machine.
The couch is transformable into a comfortable bed, which easily accommodates two people.
The apartment is located
- on the edge of a park in a quiet area
- between 5 U-Bahn stations, which you can reach within 15-20 minutes walk and once you reached the station you can be in the city center within 5-10 minutes
You can take several buses to various S- and U-train stations.
Munich has a very good public transportation system with a bit confusing tariff options.
You have to be quiet after 22:00
For kitchen usage:
- you are allowed to use kitchen only if you know how to use anti-stick surfaces on the frying pans (providing you're going to fry something)
- buy your own food, oils and spices if you want to cook
- leave kitchen as you found it i.e. at least the same clean as it was before you used it
Leo was an outstanding host and a great help. He was very accommodating to my needs and went out of his way to help even taking great care and initiative to help find a lost article on the Munich trains. Beyond excellent hospitality Leo was a great conversationalist and had plenty of great stories on business and family and general life and living. The apartment itself was very comfortable and the couch actually folds out into a very cozy bed which Leo took great care to make up. This is a perfect place for a light traveler in Munich.
It was a pleasant experience staying with Leo. The place is clean and well kept. The couch was comfortable and the neighbor was peaceful. It is close to a park is very beautiful around this time (October). If you prefer a bit of walking, you can walk around 10 minutes from the nearest U-bahn station along the main road.
Leo is friendly and can be adviser too. He was very helpful by gaving me advice to places (German cuisine, tourist place, etc). We chatted a bit and somehow mind opening. I do recommend this a place to stay.
The place was great, near by a very beautiful park. quiet and clean.
And the host was so nice and considerate. I really had a wonderful time. Thanks Leo.
Leo's apartment is very comfortable, warm and nice. He waited for me until very late at night as I got lost around the area. I would definitely recommend his apartments or those who visit Munich ( ^ω^ )
The stay at Leo's apartment was really comfortable.
Having a guest occupying the living room couch, Leo was very considerate about one's enough private sphere, but also present when help was needed and a advisor for Munich, transportation and even apartment hunting.
He's also proven to be an excellent counterpart for discussions on entrepreneurship, new management techniques and is generally speaking a broad- and open-minded person.
Thank you for the nice stay!
Leos' place is very nice, the couch is comfortable and Leo is very nice and helpful with everything.
This host has 6 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
- a businessman and yes I could be pretty direct in my communication(s)
- a[n] (quite) open-minded person and I don't like any limitations which are imposed on me (us)
- multifaceted person with the variety of different interests from classical music, good books and movies to internet and electronics
- scanner (definition by Barbara Sher) please read her book "Refuse to choose" if you have many/variety of different interests and career possibilities and are bend/forced by the society to think that you have to/must specialize for becoming happy and successful
- free of (many) societal limitations
- open to new experiences:
I'd love to go to Florida and California, Vietnam and Cambodia, Japan and Korea, South-East Asia interests me a lot, Arabic countries and Australia and so many other cities and places all around the world/globe
Up to now I never yet:
- was sky diving
- traveled on a yacht on (open) seas
- cruised on a ship around the world
and so much more... :)
If you feel that you'd like to invite me to any of this please feel free and if I can I certainly will :)
There're so many things I haven't done and so many places and cities I never yet visited, however much I want to do that.
Open for meetings with software developers, designers, company owners and with "just dreamers", starters and creators all possible kinds esp. in #Munich #Germany and in some other cities and locations (when I'm travelling)