About This Listing
In the Center of Athens just 2 minutes walk from the metro. Because you deserve the best!
Best option in Athens for sure.
*** VERY CLEAN PLACE NEW FRESH IRONED SHEETS FOR AVERY NEW GUEST ***
The area is very central in Athens. The Apartment is 100m from Victoria Square metro station, walking distance from Archeological Museum is 10min by feet, Acropolis Museum is just 4 Stations with metro, Thisio - Plaka - Gazi are 3 stations by metro and for shopping Ermou Str. and Monastiraki is only 2 Stations away. You can find around lots of restaurants and bars, plenty of people. The Place is Quiet, is in the 4th Floor of a 5 Floors building with security door. I can help you with everything you need.
The apartment is what you can see in the pictures, The room is very comfortable, with two double beds. The full apartment is air conditioned with free wireless Wi-Fi access. In the living room you can enjoy TV and You can also use my kitchen which is fully equipped and other staff like microwave, freezer etc.
Free fresh handmade Pop-Corn to all our guests all day (upon request). Free Coffee, Corn Flakes, tea for Breakfast. Towels and sheets are provided and the room is cleaned every other day (The cleaning is upon request for free).
THE PLACE HAS WATER FILTER SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO BUY MINERAL WATER.
Hope to see you soon...
You are welcomed here!!!
-The Apartment is 100 meters away from Victoria Square metro station (just 2 minutes walk).
-Also the Building has elevator.
Interaction with Guests
On your arrival, I'll be in the Living room to open you take care of your staff and give you the keys.
I can help you with everything you need.
Near to everything you'll need to enjoy your stay.
-Supermarket just 100 meters away 2 minute walk.
-Bakery just 20 meters away 30 seconds walk.
-Pharmacy just 20 meters away 30 seconds walk.
Metro is so near and you'll not tired and lose time to walk big distances. You deserve the best!!!
- Smoke allowed in the balcony.
- Make sure you lock the door at all times.
- Don't put the music too loud or make noises between 10:30 pm and 6:30 a.m as well as between 02:30 p.m and 5:00 p.m( these are considered to be "siesta hours") in Greece.
- Because transportation stops at night, arrival after 23:30 has a late check in fee of 15 euro (is one off payment, per booking, not per person).
- Please respect the space. I don't charge any amount for cleaning fee but you have to deliver back the apartment in the condition you got it. Off-course I'll never ask you to wash any sheets or blankets. If you wish to not do any household work you can pay a one off payment of 15 euro.
Enjoy your stay :)
We had a comfortable stay at Nicks property, and he was very helpful.
Two things worth noting:
1. If you arrive after midnight, Nick will charge you 15 euro for late arrival- this wasn't in the house rules for our booking. This is because metros close down after midnight and Nick needs to taxi to meet you. I would suggest this be included in the house rules going forward as this added 30% to our room rate.
2. We didn't stay in Victoria, upon arrival he gave us directions to a different property in Sepolia which caused us a lot of confusion. We felt it was further out from the Acropolis (1 hour walk). It would have been better if Nock had let us know we were staying at a different property.
I can't comment on the property as we stayed in Sepolia.
It was kind of Nick to hold on to our luggage and meet us with it as we flew out in the evening.
El apartamento está en una zona muy céntrica pero algo ruidosa incluso por la noche. Es amplio pero antiguo y no muy acogedor. Una vez ya hecha la reserva, le comenté a Nick que el primer día llegaría más tarde de las 23:30h y me dijo de cobrarme 15 euros extras.
Nondas a été très accueillant et très arrangeant. Nous devions rester 2 nuits mais suite à un bateau annulé pour rentrer des Cyclades, nous n'avons finalement dormi qu'une seule nuit, sans problème.
La communication a été facile, il nous a indiqué les principales commodités du quartier.
Nontas was very nice and helpful, he was waiting for us when we arrived and the last day he was very kind to let us leave our luggage in the flat till the afternoon as we had the flight late in the evening.
The flat is exactly as described, very central and close to Metro station. In the pictures we can see over the fridge a microwave that in fact it is not in the flat, but there's a new and bigger fridge.
Maybe during the night it's a little bit noisy, anyhow we could sleep well. Our stay couldn't be better according to the cheap price.
This host has 43 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews