PLEASE DO NOT BOOK WITHOUT WRITING ME FIRST!
New one bedroom apartment with exposed brick and lots of New York charm! Can sleep up to 4 adults comfortably!
This apartment features:
*EQUIPPED KITCHEN WITH, MICROWAVE, POTS, PANS AND EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO COOK AND DINE
*CLEAN BATHROOM WITH FRESH TOWELS, SOAP, SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER.
*NEW FLAT SCREEN TV WITH DIRECTV
* WIFI WIRELESS INTERNET
*LARGE DINING AREA
*COMFORTABLE SOFA BED
*BEAUTIFUL STREET VIEW
*POWERFUL HEAT IN THE WINTER AND AIR CONDITIONING IN THE SUMMER
AMAZING LOCATION on 15th street between 6th and 7th Ave on a quiet, yet centrally located tree lined block. Just steps away from all of the downtown and midtown landmarks and institutions such as Union Square, west side market,Cordozo,Madison square garden, Times Square, Highline Park,Washington square park, Tompkins park, NYU, Flatiron building,Madison square park and many more
Just steps away from everything, from gourmet dinning to fast food spots, from designer shopping to bargain shops and the 1,2,3,F,L,M,A,C,E,4,5,6,N,Q,R train lines.
IF YOU LOVE IT DOWNTOWN YOU CANT BEAT THIS LOCATION
PLEASE DO NOT BOOK WITHOUT WRITING ME FIRST!
There is NO SMOKING PERMITTED in the the apartment under any circumstances. Smoking in the apartment will incur a $375 smoke cleaning fee.
2. This is a NON SMOKING unit.
3. Pets are not permitted in the unit under any conditions
4. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A damage/reservation deposit/credit card hold of $200 is required. This will be charged to your credit card / paid via pay pal / given in cash/ certified check or money order at the time of your confirmation. The deposit automatically converts to a security/damage deposit upon arrival. The deposit can be applied toward rent and is fully refundable at the time of your departure, provided the following provisions are met.
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear. b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay. c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in dumpster, and soiled dishes are placed in the kitchen cabinets and cleaned. d. All keys are left in the key box, or handed in person to me (Aaron Krantz) or someone designated by me . e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure. f. No linens are lost or damaged. g. NO Early check-in or late check-out. h. The renter is not evicted by me (A.K), my representative or by the local law enforcement.
5. CANCELLATIONS – A sixteen (16) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than sixteen (16) days prior to the arrival date will incur no penalty. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 16 days of the arrival date will be charged a cancellation fee of 40% of the canceled days. Cancellations that are made 8 days or less prior to arrival date will be charges a fee of 70% of the canceled days. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
6. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests in the apartment is limited to the amount listed in your confirmation above. An additional charge or $75.00 per person per night for guests in addition will be assessed. THIS PROPERTY REQUIRES A TWO (2) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY.
9. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than two days, the guest will be charged the two-night rate.
10. INCLUSIVE FEES – Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate.
11. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the apartment.
12. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to a $500 credit card charge of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
13.Any key received and then lost will result in a $25 key replacement fee.
14. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
I hereby give permission to charge my credit card for the amounts listed above. I agree that all rental monies are non-refundable per cancellation policy above. I am aware of my rights to purchase travel insurance. By Signing Below, I agree to all terms and conditions of this agreement.
We are from Paris, visiting New York for 2 months and staying in Aaron’s apartment for 1 month.
Aaron was reactive, and does pretty well his job.
But probably his landlord does not have much respect for his guests!
The apartment has poor facilities:
-no kettle for boiling water
-an old gas cooker
-the locker to get the entrance keys in the front door doesn’t work right
- the plumber had to repair three items at our arrival
The second couch is uncomfortable and we do not recommend the stay for 3 or 4 people.
the Windows were probably not cleaned for years!!
the apartment is very well located close to bus, subway in chelsea (that the unique positive point) ! We had a great time in New York but not in the appartement!
We informed also Aaron that we had mice and cockroaches in the kitchen, rats on the ground floor in the garbich place which is also very dirty; the whole house itself is not clean either!
So we would like to recommend the landlord to do some work for a better welcome.
My friend had a really nice stay at Aaron's place. The apartment was very spacious and clean, and in a nice neighborhood within walking distance from many amenities. The bed was very comfortable and the kitchen was stocked with plenty of plates, cups, etc. which they found very useful. Would definitely recommend Aaron's place to anyone.
Aaron's apartment was great! Central to everything and right next to Union Square which I loved! Had a great experience there and felt right at home. Would definitely rent from him again.
the apartment is nice, clean and quiet. Great location. Aaron was very helpful!
thank you, I will come again
Cosy, clean and convenient.
This lovely little apartment has everything a couple needs for a short stay in New York. It is well positioned, close to a number of subways and situated on the 3rd floor of a residential building.
I totally recommend this place! Great location! I just loved the area! Nice restaurants (Buddakhan, Tao, Spice Market) and supermarkets close to the apartment. Subway is just few steps away. The room was clean and exactly what the pictures shown. Heater is a bit noisy but nothing to worry about, oh and it is located in the third floor so don't carry a heavy suitcase!
the place was exactly as described... great area and big clean unit. would highly recommend to other guests!
This host has 177 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Hello and thank you for visiting my page!
Let me know if you have any questions about the way the site works or about booking the apartments.
I'm on Blackberry so can usually get back to you within minutes.