DESCRIPTION: This very quiet and perfectly equipped nice flat, 65m2, has a bright two separate bedroom, a living room very cosy, a kitchen and a clean nice bathroom with wc, sink and bath (with shower). It is at the 4th floor without lift.
AMENITIES: You will find everything you would expect in a hotelroom: towels, bedsheets, duvet, hairdryer...., a new high quality latex mattress of 200x200cm, heating for winter, a perfectly working shower et bath, equipped kitchen with a dishwashes, overall very clean, just renovated in january 2016, and a lot of light.Internet WIFI available.
LOCATION: The apartment is in Goncourt at only 2 min from the romantic Canal Saint Martin, an excellent location if you want to enjoy Paris as a real "Parisien". Canal St Martin is amazing and upcoming and just became very trendy. Great street with all the shops you need. From everyday life (grocery store, caterers, bottleshop, and the best bakery of Paris voted by the Gault Millau guide), to fun with plenty of bars and restaurants.
Live a real Parisian experience in the bohemian and trendy area of Canal St Martin :
- romantic and bucolic ballad along the canal by foot or by bicycle. FYI : you can rent bikes (Vélib) through the sharing parisian bike system. One of the station is in our street and all over Paris of course.
- discover a lot of very nice cafés and tasty restaurants (see our selection).
- cool stores to shop clothes and books.
Between Goncourt and the newly renovated Place de la République you are very closed to several must seen neighborhoods :
- Le Marais : 15 min by walk or 5 min by bicycle
- Bastille : 10 min by bicycle or 10 min by subway
- Montmartre : 10 min by bicycle or 15 min by subway
- Le Louvre : 12 min by bicycle or 10 min by Subway
- Pompidou Center : 5 min by bicycle or 5 min by subway (direct line)
- St Germain des Près : 15 min by subway
- Champs Elysées : 15 min by subway
- Eiffel Tower : 20 min by subway
- L'ile St Louis 12 min by Subway or 10 min by bicycle
2 min walk to Goncourt (line 11) subway station
4 min walk to Belleville subway station (line 2)
5 min walk to République subway station (line 3/5/8/9/11)
If there is anything else you´d like to know, please get in touch!
Best regards Audrey & Steve.