Situated on 100 acres of beautiful farmland, this expansive home offers sleeping for up to 10 guests, and includes such features as a brand-new open concept kitchen and dining space, 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a library, a fireplace and woodstove, outdoor pool, and a large deck with spectacular views.
[note rates below]
Woodhaven Farm was cleared in the 1870’s by the Morrison family from Scotland. It is located in the “Queens Valley” as it is known locally. The Farm is about 100 acres and you may feel free to explore the entire property.
• There are five bedrooms upstairs:
• The Bunker - sleeps 7
• The View – double futon
• The Loft - double bed
• Suite 16 – double bed
• The Nook - queen-size bed
• There are two three-piece bathrooms on the main floor and one four-piece bathroom upstairs.
• Large open-concept addition features a beautiful kitchen and dining area with large windows overlooking the valley
• Woodstove in family room
• Fireplace in kitchen/dining room
• Firepit outside
• Above ground pool
• Barn foundation ruins on property
• Ping pong, foosball, volleyball, badminton, cross-country skiis, sleds, and a trampoline
• DVD player, Playstation 2
The exact address will be provided upon booking, but you can get an idea of the location as it is closest to Bognor, Meaford, Ontario.
$452/night (minimum 3 night booking)
or $565/night for 2 nights
(these rates already include 13% HST)
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT