About this listing
Situated on 100 acres of beautiful farmland, this expansive home offers sleeping for up to 10 guests, and includes a brand-new open concept kitchen and dining space, 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, library, fireplace, woodstove, pool, and deck.
Woodhaven Farm was cleared in the 1870's by the Morrison family from Scotland. It is located in the “Queens Valley" as it is known locally. The Farm is about 100 acres and you may feel free to explore the entire property.
• There are five bedrooms upstairs:
• The View – double futon
• The Loft - double bed
• Suite 16 – double bed
• The Nook - queen-size bed
• The Bunker – bunk beds
• There are two three-piece bathrooms on the main floor and one four-piece bathroom upstairs.
• Large open-concept addition features a beautiful kitchen and dining area with large windows overlooking the valley
• Woodstove in family room
• Fireplace in kitchen/dining room
• Firepit outside
• Above ground pool - available for use July 1 - Labour Day weekend in September
• Barn foundation ruins on property
• Ping pong, foosball, volleyball, badminton, cross-country skiis, sleds, and a trampoline
• DVD player, Playstation 2
The exact address will be provided upon booking, but you can get an idea of the location as it is closest to Bognor, Meaford, Ontario.
$452/night (minimum 3 night booking)
or $565/night for 2 nights
(these rates already include 13% HST)
Enjoy our place. We simply ask you to leave it the way you found it.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
This host has 453 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
We are passionate about offering guests the best possible experience, in surroundings that are warm, inviting, and make our guests feel right at home.
(our profile selfie is taken at Inglis Falls - a must see in the Grey County area, any time of year)