About this listing
Ampio appartamento composto da tre camere e ubicato in zona centrale e ben servita. L'appartamento si trova vicino alla Stazione ferroviaria Tuscolana, comoda per chi arriva da Fiumicino aereoporto, da Termini oppure da stazione Trastevere.
Rent for short periods two large rooms in my apartment located in the central district of San Giovanni in Rome, a few steps from the historic basilica and the center of the capital. The apartment of 130 square meters consists of three roomsin a modern and elegant style.
Guest can expect a comfortable and pleasant stay.
The bathroom is large and comfortable.
A few meters from Tuscolana station that connects Fiumicino airport to the capital is served by all means of transport (metro A "ponte lungo", bus. n.16, n. 85)
St. John is one of the areas in the center of Rome's most vibrant and representative.
And 'situated in a strategic point of Rome, five minutes' walk from Termini Station and Piazza Re di Roma, and also close to Porta Maggiore (the biggest port of the ancient Aurelian walls) in a very cheerful and picturesque.
The area takes its name from the famous Basilica of St. John Lateran, the first of the four papal basilicas and the oldest church in the West.
The apartment is unique to the possibility of living there will have access to all amenities.
We don't share the kitchen.
- This flat is friendly and open minded.
- We don't share the kitchen
- We admit only guests that reserve the room
- To respect all neighbours, guests are invited to call on the intercom 3 (PAPULI/VISCO) or, in case of any problems, attend on the road and call us by ph(phone number hidden) or (phone number hidden)). Thank for you support, it's very important for us.
- Check in: (phone number hidden) or (phone number hidden)
- Check out: 11.00 (you can leave the key on the table).