A modern cosy attic studio-apartment with a breathtaking view on the lake and mountains in the historical centre of Zell am See. Newly renovated and totally furnished with all amenities you would need on vocations or a business trip.
This would be your perfect holiday or business-trip accommodation. The house is located in the down town. It is easily reachable by car (no mountain road parts involved) or by public transportation. The bus terminal is 5 min walk, the main train station Zell am See - 10 min walk. Lake promenade is on a 3 min walking distance, the ski lift City Xpress is 250 m away.
The apartment is located on the 5th floor in a house with the lift. However lift goes up to the 4th floor, then you need to go one floor up by foot (appr. 25 steps).
Free Internet access (WLAN), LCD TV, cable TV.
Kitchen: fridge and freezer, ceramic stove, Nescafe coffee machine, kettle, toaster, microwave.
Bathroom with the shower, hairdryer and washer. Iron, ironing board, vacuum cleaner.
Bed size 160 x 200 cm. Accommodation of a third guest on a double sofa bed.
Towels and full bedlinen are provided.
Free shared house parking lot is available in front of the house (a subject to availability)!
Please be aware that there is a local resort tax at a rate of 1,20 euro per day per each adult guest, which is paid locally cash only.
1) Check-out. Your check-out time is 11:00 unless the other agreed. Please contact us a day prior to your departure so that we could agree the exact time to meet with you to collect the key.
2) Please be aware that there is a local resort tax at a rate of 1,20 euro per day per each adult guest, which is paid locally cash only.
3) Please be respectful of your surroundings, and the neighbors next door. Please no too loud music or noise.
4) Please don’t smoke in the apartment. Smoking is only permitted outside of the building.
5) Please respect the space. Treat the dwelling as if it were your own home. Please be considerate & respectful.
6) Should any problems arise during your stay, please immediately notify us so we have a chance to correct it.
From Dec 22, 2017 - Jan 06, 2018 the minimum stay is 5 nights.
This host has 554 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I have been working in a hospitality industry long and used to travel a lot, so I always look at my apartments with the eyes of a traveler and think to myself - what would make me happy at this place. :-)