About the apartment:
My apartment is a studio in the Back Bay on beautiful St Botolph street. The studio is carpeted and has amazingly high ceilings, so it's a comfortable spot to rest and relax after a day shopping on Newbury street or catching a game at Fenway park. But the great thing is that it's not a closet like most studios. The apartment has a full size bed that ican comfortably sleep 2 people. The rental includes sheets/comforter/pillows for this. There is also a full-sized futon (for two) Sheets/blankets/pillows for this will be included. The apartment has a kitchenette complete with stove, oven, full-size refrigerator, microwave, cookware, flatware and cutlery. Cable TV and high speed Wifi are set up so you can stay connected.
The bathroom will have shampoo, conditioner, bodywash and towels for as many guests as are staying.
About the neighborhood:
* Back Bay: Located in the Back Bay neighborhood, touted as one of the most sought-after areas in Boston. Containing renovated 150 year-old brownstones, 100's of shops and restaurants. Along with neighboring Beacon Hill, it is one of Boston's two most expensive residential neighborhoods. Walk down Beacon St. to browse 100's of shops and restaurants. People watch at upscale Newbury St., touted as the "Rodeo Drive of the East", with access to an eclectic mix of shops and restaurants. Nearby Copley Square is home to the Prudential Center and John Hancock Tower - two of Boston's tallest skyscrapers.
* Newbury Street: Newbury Street is touted as one the most expensive streets in the world, and the "Rodeo Drive of the East". You have access to an eclectic mix of shops and restaurants in the most sought after street in Boston. High-end stores here include Chanel, Armani, Burberry, and Valentino. Also find Starbucks, Pinkberry fro-yo, and plenty of amazing restaurants with wine bars, outdoor seating, and upscale French, Japanese, and Italian cuisine.
* Copley Square: Just blocks away is Copley Square, home of the Prudential Center and John Hancock Tower - two of Boston's tallest skyscrapers. It's also home to the Hynes Convention Center, Boston Public Library, the First Trinity Church, and restaurants that serve some of the city's best seafood, steak, and tapas.
* Walk 5-20 minutes to anywhere in Boston: Charles River (go kayaking), Boston Common (see the swans), Beacon Hill (high-end neighborhood whose residents include Presidential nominee John Kerry), Downtown (more shopping), Government Center, Faneuil Hall (street performers!), North End (city's best Italian dining).
* Rub elbows with neighbors that include Boston sports athletes, CEO's, foreign dignitaries, young professionals and high-end vacationers.
* Easy access to health care centers and colleges (MGH, Longwood, Harvard, Northeastern, Berklee, Boston University, MIT).
- 12-15 minutes taxi or 30-40 mins metro from Boston Logan International.
- 1 Block from Green Line - Prudential Station
- Lots of Buses
- Short drive off of Storrow Drive, 1-90 Mass Pike, and I-93
- Parking is available at nearby lots
-Laundry is located in the basement
- If you have any questions before booking, we’ll get back to you very quickly. Guests who send formal reservation requests are usually the first to get accepted.
Thank you for looking!
Gaurav was a really nice host, easy to communicate with, flexible and forthcoming.
The studio was small but suited our needs (3 adults) perfectly.
The location is great and close to the trains so getting around was easy.
I've been visiting Boston on my way to a friend's wedding and was looking for a possibilty to stay a few days in a location as central as possible and found Gaurav's studio. It's very close to the inner city in a nice neighborhood with a 24/7 around the corner and is equipped with everything you need even for a longer visit in Boston. It is also nicely decorated, clean and made my visit very comfortable!
I can recommend Gaurov's studio for anybody, who want's to explore Boston without spending a fortune. Perfect also for a small group of people who don't mind sleeping in the the room.
Perfect place for the night. Easy to drive into city and park, great location , cute studio apartment!! Thank you!!
We were four girls who stayed at his house. He made all the process so automatic - self check in- so we didn't have to meet him personally at all. The location was the best among the places where I have stayed in Boston and he was very flexible with everything. There was a cleaning person so the room was clean and fine. Thank you!
Awesome place, great location.
I had a wonderful time in Guarav's apartment. He was a wonderful host, the arragement was easily done and everything was as instructed. He was even kind enough to let us do check in earlier than expected.
As for the apartment it was beatiful, cozy and just what we were expecting.
The location is unbelievable! It's in one of the most beatiful areas of boston, and in walking distance from everything.
Stayed in Gaurav's studio apartment to visit Simmons and Emmanuel colleges with my daughter. The location is incredible!! Two blocks from nearly everything! The apartment is small and kind of dark but served as a great crash pad after exploring the city one day and touring colleges the next. Gaurav was an excellent host and very responsive to our text questions. The apartment was very clean! This is my first experience with airbnb.com and have been telling all my friends about it ever since. I am excited to use airbnb for my next trip and would recommend Gaurav's studio for anyone wanting to stay in the Fenway neighborhood.
For my first experience with Airbnb, this worked out great. Guarav was quick to respond to my correspondences and was very helpful in locating parking nearby in a secure location. This apartment is in a great location to experience all Boston has to offer. Although I was only in town overnight to do some college visitations with my daughter and had to get out of town early due to the oncoming Nor'easter, we were able experience some classic Boston sights; The Prudential center, Newbury St., The Public Garden, Boston Common, Quincy Market and Fanuiel Hall and then just a quick T ride back to Back Bay neighborhood. All in all, a good spot to rest up while you are enjoying Boston!
The two best things about the stay were the location, and Guarav's kindness. I arrived early in the morning, and because the room was ready, he didn't mind me "checking in" early to drop off bags and wash up. That made a huge difference compared to hotels. Also he was patient with me as I couldn't find the entry code (my fault entirely). Finally, I left a valuable and he made sure it was promptly sent back to me, insured. I feel bad to have put him out but every time he assured me this comes with the responsibility. The room itself is a modest studio. It was perfect for my daughter and I who came to town to look at colleges. I would highly recommend staying at the studio. We saved a lot of money and aggravation thanks to Guarav.
Apartment was dim and should have more lightings. In terms of space my suggestion is only to accommodate 2 people as with the sofa bed opened and luggage a, there was not much space to walk or sit. Location is great for walking around city.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.