About the apartment:
My apartment is a studio in the Back Bay on beautiful St Botolph street. The studio is carpeted and has amazingly high ceilings, so it's a comfortable spot to rest and relax after a day shopping on Newbury street or catching a game at Fenway park. But the great thing is that it's not a closet like most studios. The apartment has a full size bed that ican comfortably sleep 2 people. The rental includes sheets/comforter/pillows for this. There is also a full-sized futon (for two) Sheets/blankets/pillows for this will be included. The apartment has a kitchenette complete with stove, oven, full-size refrigerator, microwave, cookware, flatware and cutlery. Cable TV and high speed Wifi are set up so you can stay connected.
The bathroom will have shampoo, conditioner, bodywash and towels for as many guests as are staying.
About the neighborhood:
* Back Bay: Located in the Back Bay neighborhood, touted as one of the most sought-after areas in Boston. Containing renovated 150 year-old brownstones, 100's of shops and restaurants. Along with neighboring Beacon Hill, it is one of Boston's two most expensive residential neighborhoods. Walk down Beacon St. to browse 100's of shops and restaurants. People watch at upscale Newbury St., touted as the "Rodeo Drive of the East", with access to an eclectic mix of shops and restaurants. Nearby Copley Square is home to the Prudential Center and John Hancock Tower - two of Boston's tallest skyscrapers.
* Newbury Street: Newbury Street is touted as one the most expensive streets in the world, and the "Rodeo Drive of the East". You have access to an eclectic mix of shops and restaurants in the most sought after street in Boston. High-end stores here include Chanel, Armani, Burberry, and Valentino. Also find Starbucks, Pinkberry fro-yo, and plenty of amazing restaurants with wine bars, outdoor seating, and upscale French, Japanese, and Italian cuisine.
* Copley Square: Just blocks away is Copley Square, home of the Prudential Center and John Hancock Tower - two of Boston's tallest skyscrapers. It's also home to the Hynes Convention Center, Boston Public Library, the First Trinity Church, and restaurants that serve some of the city's best seafood, steak, and tapas.
* Walk 5-20 minutes to anywhere in Boston: Charles River (go kayaking), Boston Common (see the swans), Beacon Hill (high-end neighborhood whose residents include Presidential nominee John Kerry), Downtown (more shopping), Government Center, Faneuil Hall (street performers!), North End (city's best Italian dining).
* Rub elbows with neighbors that include Boston sports athletes, CEO's, foreign dignitaries, young professionals and high-end vacationers.
* Easy access to health care centers and colleges (MGH, Longwood, Harvard, Northeastern, Berklee, Boston University, MIT).
- 12-15 minutes taxi or 30-40 mins metro from Boston Logan International.
- 1 Block from Green Line - Prudential Station
- Lots of Buses
- Short drive off of Storrow Drive, 1-90 Mass Pike, and I-93
- Parking is available at nearby lots
-Laundry is located in the basement
- If you have any questions before booking, we’ll get back to you very quickly. Guests who send formal reservation requests are usually the first to get accepted.
Thank you for looking!
Stayed in Gaurav's studio apartment to visit Simmons and Emmanuel colleges with my daughter. The location is incredible!! Two blocks from nearly everything! The apartment is small and kind of dark but served as a great crash pad after exploring the city one day and touring colleges the next. Gaurav was an excellent host and very responsive to our text questions. The apartment was very clean! This is my first experience with airbnb.com and have been telling all my friends about it ever since. I am excited to use airbnb for my next trip and would recommend Gaurav's studio for anyone wanting to stay in the Fenway neighborhood.
For my first experience with Airbnb, this worked out great. Guarav was quick to respond to my correspondences and was very helpful in locating parking nearby in a secure location. This apartment is in a great location to experience all Boston has to offer. Although I was only in town overnight to do some college visitations with my daughter and had to get out of town early due to the oncoming Nor'easter, we were able experience some classic Boston sights; The Prudential center, Newbury St., The Public Garden, Boston Common, Quincy Market and Fanuiel Hall and then just a quick T ride back to Back Bay neighborhood. All in all, a good spot to rest up while you are enjoying Boston!
The two best things about the stay were the location, and Guarav's kindness. I arrived early in the morning, and because the room was ready, he didn't mind me "checking in" early to drop off bags and wash up. That made a huge difference compared to hotels. Also he was patient with me as I couldn't find the entry code (my fault entirely). Finally, I left a valuable and he made sure it was promptly sent back to me, insured. I feel bad to have put him out but every time he assured me this comes with the responsibility. The room itself is a modest studio. It was perfect for my daughter and I who came to town to look at colleges. I would highly recommend staying at the studio. We saved a lot of money and aggravation thanks to Guarav.
Apartment was dim and should have more lightings. In terms of space my suggestion is only to accommodate 2 people as with the sofa bed opened and luggage a, there was not much space to walk or sit. Location is great for walking around city.
This studio was lovely, totally private, and very quiet! Suuuper clean and organized. Gaurav gave us really great parking recommendations and was super responsive and easy to get in touch with. The bed was nice a comfortable, linens were fresh and the bathroom was very clean. The apartment is super close to the T and in a very nice neighborhood.
We had a great stay! It was clean and cozy. Location is perfect. Highly recommend staying here!
The Studio was in a great location, safe, clean and close to public transportation. The instructions for finding the studio and getting the key were perfect and easy to follow. The bathroom was a little dingy, but if you don't mind that you'll be pleased with it. The kitchen had all the basics, which was really nice. Linens were all clean and ready to go. The host was extremely helpful before we arrived in answering all of my questions via email. I'd recommend this studio to anyone looking to stay in this part of Boston. We really enjoyed our time there.
What a fab location! About 10 mins walk from the shops and restaurants of Back Bay, US$10 cab rides to other bustling parts of the city and great public transport links. There's a massive supermarket about 5 mins walk away. Host was very informative and helpful.
I stayed here for one night - it was a very quiet studio apartment, close the the subway, in a great neighborhood, and check in and check out was very easy!
We had a lovely stay here! Would do it again. Three of us slept comfortably on the bed and futon, and 4 would have been just as comfy. Gaurav was great about communication and it was easy to arrange checking in and out. The apartment was clean, had towels for us, and is in a great location.