Central Top Flr NOPA Stylish Condo
Welcome to your home away from home in San Francisco! Our classic Oak Street apartment is used primarily for guests and is set up for your comfort and convenience. We own this condo, it is not a sublet.
Sunny and spacious, located in the heart of San Francisco and across the street from the Panhandle Park, the gateway to Golden Gate Park. The unit is located on the top floor of the two story building and tastefully furnished with stylish, comfortable furniture. The building is an example of typical 1920's era San Francisco architecture and retains much of its architectural detail and beauty.
• Spacious top floor condo in a small building with a total of 4 units
• One generous bedroom with large closet & super comfy queen bed
• Separate office with computer, high end task chair, the perfect space for work
• Mac computer/monitor provided
• High speed wireless internet connection
• Flat screen TV with unlimited on-demand movies / Netflix (no network or cable TV)
• Full kitchen with dining nook
• Beautiful hardwood floors throughout
• Warm natural sunlight in every room
You can't beat this neighborhood for its amenities and location. It borders NOPA, Haight Ashbury and Lower Haight neighborhoods. Easy access to nightlife and restaurants on Divisidero and Haight Ashbury, accessibility to THE BEST local grocery stores and proximity to Golden gate Park and Museums makes this home the ideal location for all interests. Any kind of shop you might need is within a few blocks and a fantastic gourmet grocery store is across the street. Craving a house made pastry in the early in the morning? Head across the street to Delessios. Need the perfect vintage to go with dinner in the evening, head over to Faletti Foods and grab a bottle from the great selection of wines from Napa & Sonoma.
• Located in the geographical center of the city
• Any San Francisco destination easily accessible by foot, bicycle, public transportation
• Top San Francisco restaurants steps away
• Gourmet grocery, cafe, restaurant across the street
• Haight-Ashbury shopping district blocks away
• Nearby Golden Gate Park attractions: De Young Museum, Academy of Sciences, Conservatory of Flowers
• Across the street from "The Panhandle" park, the entry way to golden gate park
• Alamo Square, home of the famous "Painted Ladies" frequently shown in postcards, 5 blocks away
A FEW FAVORITES
Divisadero Street & the Haight (Haight Ashbury) have too many restaurants, cafes and nightlife spots to mention, but here are a few of our favorites:
• Falletti Foods (across the street)
• Nopalito Restaurant (across the street)
• Peet's Coffee (across the street)
• Delesio Market - prepared foods and astounding bakery (across the street)
• NOPA Restaurant- One of the top restaurants in San Francisco (4 blocks away)
• Bi-Rite Market- Great Market & Deli + THE BEST house made ice cream and emphasis on local produce and goods (4 blocks away)
• Bar Crudo Restaurant (4 blocks away)
• Ragazza (2 blocks away)
• The Independent - Live Music (3 blocks away)
• Bar Madrone - Bar with art events and live music (3 blocks away)
• Vinyl cafe and wine bar (1 block away)
• Mojo cafe and bike shop (3 blocks away)
Paid parking is available on nights, weekends and on a weekly/monthly basis across the street. For more details, see the website: panhandleparking.
Street parking is moderately available. The best time to find street parking is during work hours, generally 10-4. The neighborhood does NOT use parking stickers which limits visitor parking time. That said, there are street cleaning days to be aware of and finding parking after work hours can be challenging, but possible (I did it for years).
East/West & North/South bound busses are all within two blocks. Muni (the subway) is 8 blocks away and goes to the beach and downtown and connects with BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit) if you'd like to explore other parts of the Bay Area.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||No Charge|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Check In:||4:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
What a great location and the unit was perfect.
Serena and Chris were very helpful.
We would definitely stay again our next time in the city.
I won boyfriend of the year booking Serena's apartment for our trip to San Francisco. The apartment is spectacular. We had tons of space and the apartment is warm, stylish and beautifully decorated. Serena is the most professional host- she outfitted the apartment with every amenity imaginable so we would feel right at home during our stay in SF. She also provided a list of local restaurants, activities and sightseeing in the area that proved beyond resourceful and insightful. We feel very lucky that we found this gem on Airbnb. We will never book a hotel room in SF again and hope to stay at Serena's apartment during our next trip to SF. We will be recommending her apartment to all of our friends and family.
I could not be happier. The best location, beautiful apartment with everything we needed, Serena was awesome and super pro at taking care of her guests. I highly recommend her and I will be back for sure.
I cannot say enough about Serena and her beautiful apartment. Don't hesitate to book, you are on to a good thing here!
Serena is so accommodating. She even had the apartment warm upon my arrival as San Francisco was experiencing some very cold weather.
She and husband Chris were so kind and helpful. My messages were replied to within minutes, from the first enquiry right to check-out, which was very comforting. (Not that I had many reasons to contact them, the apartment has everything you need)
The apartment itself is beautifully decorated, spacious, immaculately clean and peaceful. I wish I could have taken it home with me to Ireland!
Thank you so much for being so hospitable, Serena. I hope to see you on my next visit :)
Serena was very helpful and her place was immaculately clean and beautifully designed. The location is central. I would definitely recommend the apartment to anyone I know
Amazingly clean, modern, charming and welcoming! The apartment was in a great location and in exceptional condition. There were a lot of amenities and Serena was helpful with questions and tips for checking out San Francisco. Highly recommended!
I would definitely stay here again. The place is immaculate, every thing is well organized and inviting, and I absolutely love the neighborhood. Overall just a wonderful experience.
This is an AirBnB for when you really want to pamper yourself. This condo is really beautiful and spacious, clean as everything! It's also the perfect neighborhood for everything- centrally located! Serena and Chris were wonderful hosts- they were super-available with speedy answers. Their food recommendations are also on point.
I would absolutely stay here again!
We couldn't have been more pleased with the experience, apartment, or the neighborhood. After long days exploring the city we were happy to get back to the area and enjoy the neighborhood cafes, bars, restaurants and stores. Serena and Chris were great hosts - onsite if needed and very responsive. We would definitely stay here again.
Serena was great and her apartment was amazing! Even better than I had imagined.
I booked Serena's apartment for my mom and her husband. They loved it! The apartment was super clean and Serena was extremely helpful and friendly!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT