About this listing
Private Bunk room for 4 friends to share, not strangers (en-suite bathroom: shower, toilet, sink). Some of our bunk rooms come with distant Sea views.
ABOUT THE ROOM:
This room is for 4 friends (private, en-suite bunk bed accommodation).
We have lots of rooms available to fit 2, 4, 6 and 8 people - so get in touch for more information or availability.
The price listed is the room price (not per person).
ABOUT THE LODGE:
Ocean Lodge Newquay is cool, funky surf lodge with heaps of character, specialising in group accommodation.
Just a 4 minute walk from Fistral Beach and Newquay town centre.
The hotel is lively, bustling and vibrant and more suited to those aged 18-40.
The ideal cheap & cheerful budget hotels accommodation in central Newquay, ideal for large Groups, Stags, Hens, Sports or University Tours and Schools.
Rooms are well maintained with cool, modern décor, comprising mainly of private Bunk Accommodation (en-suite).
As the Bunk rooms are private, you only share with your friends and not strangers (we are not a hostel).
Interaction with Guests
We are always available to advise guests on activities and things to do in Newquay and the surrounding areas.
Door to shore, we are the nearest big Lodge to the premier surfing spot, Fistral Beach.
Just 4 minutes walk to both Fistral Beach and Newquay Town Centre, bars, clubs, restaurants, activity centres and local attractions.
Train & bus station are nearby.
Other Things to Note
We are not a hostel, all rooms are private hire for friends to share.
There are no cooking facilities but guests are welcome to eat pre-prepared food in the dining room.
- Upon arrival a £100 security deposit may be required per room (pre-authorised on one credit card). No actual payment is taken from your card (the amount is simply held until you checkout & then released if there's no cause for complaint/damage).
- No under 18's unless in organised groups or with adults aged 30+.
- Ocean Lodge is a strictly non-smoking hotel.
- Checkin is from 3pm. Checkout is 10am.
- We are a Surf Lodge, our guests tend to be age 18-40, so the hotel can be lively and bustling in the summer time.
- Please keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
- Sorry we don't allow pets, our cat would disown us if we allowed doggies to stay!