About this listing
CONTACT BEFORE booking.
By the river Garonne in the old Lormont, 4km Bordeaux, in COZY Loft at second floor, where I live. 1 small bedroom (90*190) for 1 guest. All furnished. FREE PARKING . See others ads in my profile. WELCOOOOME.
Pleeeaase expain clearly your expectations, plans and have a COMPLETE profile. Even if it's to do nothing !
HOSTING, MEETING new people and SHARING my culture are one of my passions.
Bright, direct view on the river Garonne. This is a family accommodation since 1850 all renovated and comfortable. It is next to the park of the Ermitage (30 ha) with a magical view on Bordeaux and the Garonne.
- Direct access to the bathroom with separate door.
- Dressing in mezzanine
- Kitchen and all equipment
- Duplex Lounge and fireplace
- Ect ...
Interaction with Guests
- Foreign languages (English / Portuguese)
- Tours in the city and around Bordeaux
- Touristic informations
- I work during the week, conventional schedules
The old town of Lormont is near Bordeaux and offers a magnificent view on the river Garonne and Bordeaux from the park.
- FREE car parking front door
- Bike lane in front of the house to the center of Bordeaux (5/7 km). It's flat !
- Tram Station 12 min walk "Mairie de Lormont" until 1am.
- Bus N°7 every 15 minutes + N°40/91/92 front door (No. 50 a night) to the Place Stalingrad. There are less frequencies at night.
- BOAT BUS to the historic center every hour port Lormont 200m. For the price of a bus ticket (1,40 E). AMASING !
- Easy access to ring road to travel outside of the city
Other Things to Note
- For stays longer than one week and any questions (even stupid) ---> contact me.
ON DEMAND and financial participation:
- Transportation at the train station or airport (depending of time).
- One bike for you!
- Have a clear COMMUNICATION about your expectations and projects, even if it's to do nothing !
- Have a COMPLETE profile
- I answer to any questions (even stupid)
- No smoking
- Avoid noise for the locals who live there.
- Your independence must be ensured especially when I work during the day.
- No Pets.
- I usualy do not rent two rooms at the same time, for your peace.
Direct, a little bit provocative but very attentive for my guests, I enjoy life and spontaneous sharing moments. I speak english, portuguese and little bit spanish. Receiving people from all over the world is a HOBBY. But I like also COOKING, testing WINE and kiteboarding. You are WELCOME here, where you'll love take the boat to go down town (4 km) or use the bicycle along the river Garonne.
Direct, un peu provocateur mais très attentif à mes invités, j'apprécie la vie et les moments spontanés de partage. Je parle anglais, portugais et un peu espagnol. J'ai l'habitude de recevoir des gens du monde entier. J'aime CUISINER, le VIN et le kitesurf... Vous allez adorer prendre le bateau pour aller en centre ville (4 km) ou en vélo le long de la Garonne.