Side Sea View
Furnished sea view apartment in the residence Villa Costeira on Beira Mar Avenue , Fortaleza
Area: 56 m2
- 2 bedrooms with air conditioning , each one with one great big comfortable bed, wardrobe, side sea view
- 1 room with 1 sofa and 1 coffee table , flat screen, angle view
- 1 bathroom including bidet , sink, shower
- 1 kitchenette with 1 refrigerator, 1 microwave, 1 stove , cooking utensils, cupboards
- 1 small terrace
- Internet via cable or WIFI free
- 1 safe
Kept private parking place 24 h /24
Recent independent air conditioning in every room
Service reception 24h/24
Apartment cleaning every day
Free access to the swimming pool of the residence
Privileged location on Beira Mar Street, facing the sea and beaches
Catering available (breakfast, lunch and dinner) on site
The price of the rental package includes:
• renting the apartment for the time set with equipment
• the cleaning fee , 6 to 7 times a week
• bed linen and towels on arrival
• expenses of the condominium
• your water consumption
• Cable TV
• Internet – wifi
• The provision of parking
• The save
• Services of the residence and reception
The price does not include: extras , meals, taxes if applicable , insurance , transportation, your power consumption ( R $ 60 package for 4 to 7 days) , change of linen and towels (optional ) which will be returned in good condition at the end of the rental and generally all services not included in your package
RESIDENCE HOTEL SEAFLAT 106
Villa Costeira aparthotel has an exceptional situation.
It offers all the services of a hotel without any constraints.
24h /24 reception, swimming pool , restaurant , laundry , basic cleaning of the flat .
Across the Beira Mar Avenue, you are on the dream beach of Fortaleza !
A few steps from the apartment on Beira Mar Avenue , numerous restaurants , bars , various shops , pharmacy, supermarket , health center, etc. ... A whole world to make the stay enjoyable
NEED I SAY MORE ?
The apartment SEAFLATS 106 is in sea front in the residence Villa Costeira located on the famous Avenue Beira Mar in Fortaleza (Brazil, Ceara State ) ... with the beach in front .
EXCEPTIONAL SURROUNDINGS :
Sandy beaches , numerous restaurants , various shops , pedestrian paths at the edge of sea.
Craft market every evening from 17h , continuous animation with various street shows, evenings ablaze with the colors of night and the lights of signs, a fairyland of colors, scents plunge visitors into a permanent party atmosphere .
Beira Mar Avenue is the avenue where Forteleza jetset finds itself at night ; this avenue is close to everything.
Taking advantage of Fortaleza is also the place where to be and to live to enjoy your stay.
The party and your desires get involved.
The soft sand, the warm sea await you at one minute of your apartment .
In the evening, all the Beira Mar Avenue comes alive to offer a festival of colors and activities.
Fortaleza is al festive capital , full of surprises, full of extravagance where tourists get involved with the locals without constraint. The warm welcome of the Brazilians will make the rest
For holidays in Fortaleza or to work , the apartment 106 offers all possibilities .
Muito boa a localização. Pessoal atencioso e prestativo. o Apartamento satisfatório às minhas necessidades.
Would highly recommend that you contact Felipe. We had no coffee machine, fruit mixer and Brazilian adaptor for our computers, we asked Felipe and he was able to provide us with everything we needed. We stayed here for 6 days. The only negative points I'd mention are 1) the constant sound of the water dripping from the hsower head. We did ask the concierge at the reception to fix it, I believe that they tried but it only made things worse. I thought that it would get fixed so I did not think about mentioning it to Daniel.
2) The ad mentioned that there was a washing machine on the premises, unfortunately that was not the case. At the time we came with our 4-week old baby so in our specific case I would not recommend this flat if you have children under the age of 4 because of a string of reasons including the lack of a kitchenette (needed to sterilise feeding bottles) and washing service.
I would highly recommend to couples, individuals without children and planning to eat out frequently. The location is great, everything is within reach, the flat is truly affordable and everybody is eager to help.
The place was clean, located in a great spot, and cheap. I would come back!