Enjoy your stay at my modern and stylish one bedroom apartment designed in a minimalistic manner.
It's located conveniently just next to Novi Sad Fair, and only 5 minute drive from main Train and Bus station in a very quiet residential area. Free parking available all the time!
This lovely apartment can comfortably fit 4 people. It's Ideal for a:
- group of friends
- family with children
You can choose whether you prefer to sleep in a bedroom with double bed, or on a HUGE fold out sofa in living room which is very comfortable (personally, I prefer it even more than the bed).
• ground floor - easy access
• fully renovated
• high ceiling (3m)
• minimalistic style
• high tech
• Kitchen (custom design, ambient lights, bar, dish washer, fridge with compact freezer, ceramic cooktop, oven, kettle, chopper, hand stick blender for smoothies and baby food, and my favourite - espresso machine) - all regular kitchen utensils included
• Living Room (lcd hdtv, cable tv program, A/C, high speed cable internet, wifi router, 5.1 surround system)
• Bedroom (anatomic pillows for a better sleep, yoga mat, 12kg kettlebell, clean, white and bright during the day, romantic at night, feel free to play my acoustic guitar)
• Bathroom (washing machine, shower cabin, towels, hair dryer)
Interaction with Guests
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- I will provide you with Serbian SIM card during your stay, so you can have 24/7 access to me without worrying about roaming expenses.
- You can also easily reach me via Viber, Whatzup etc.
Quiet residential area with excellent connection to other parts of the city. You're just 50m from Novi Sad Fair entrance!
In this area you have anything you might need, and many things you don't even know you need :)
If you'd like to try authentic Serbian cuisine or you're hungry in the middle of the night, I don't know better part of the city to be in. I'll give you specific details when we meet.
Too lazy or busy to cook? No worries. There are few small restaurants with delicious home-cooked food.
Trust me... it's heaven for food lovers here!
• City bus is around the corner, 2 minutes walking distance. The line number 8 takes you directly to the city center for as low as 0.5€ per ticket, or 2€ for a daily ticket.
• Taxi service in Novi Sad is very cheap (2-5€), and there is big taxi station nearby.
• If you prefer walking, Liberty Square and Novi Sad center are less than 3 km away!
• There is free parking available just in front of the building.
* I can arrange transportation from airport directly to the apartment in an airconditioned car (but please let me know a few days in advance).
* Transport to and from Belgrade or any other city in Serbia is also available during your stay.
Other Things to Note
• If there are more than two people staying at the apartment, I have two sets of keys prepared for your convenience.
• Towels and bedding are provided and included in the price.
• When you arrive I will send you my custom made (website hidden) Map of Novi Sad with some good local tips (it's like a Guidebook, but with more details)
Please behave in respectful manner. Think of this apartment like it was yours, or your grandma's :)
One more thing - PLEASE don't smoke in bedroom. Living room and kitchen are fine, though.
I was searching for a nice, cosy and clean studio in Novi Sad for my mother, and choose amongst many Nemanjas, and I don't regret. The flat was the right one (fulfilling our expectations and as described) with the perfect host. Nemanja is just what everyone needs when visiting the new place - somone to wellcome you warmly, to rely on, to carry about you during, before and after your stay... just great!
I'd really like to share my impressions not about the apartment(it's perfect), but about the host. Very easy-going, warm-hearted and nice. Now I know that the word 'no' doesn't exist in Serbia :) great memories from Novi Sad, thank you Nemanja!
My wife and I are from new Zealand, traveling around Europe, the apartment was as described, very clean, comfortable, and well located.
Nemanja is a brilliant host who really goes well above normal standards, providing detailed custom maps of the area, assistance and making sure everything needed was provided, all whilst leaving us with privacy and space.
Excellent value for money, highly recommended.
Nemanja's place is really nice, cosy, air conditioned and among other nice things that it offers, it also has a coffee machine that just makes your day:) Nemanja was a great host, very helpful, which made my stay in Novi Sad even more pleasant. And one more thing regarding the location - the taxis in Novi Sad are really cheap (1.5 - 2 EUR):)
Had a great stay with my wife and new born at Nemanja's cozy crib. Couldn't wish for a better host.
If you visit Novi sad, stay at Nemanja apartment. Our whole experience was awesome.
The place is exactly as showed in pictures. It is very clean and we were provided with everything we needed. The kitchen is fully equiped; beds are comfortable; there is enough space, good sound system and even you can find some interesting book to read.
Nemanja was the nicest host, I've met via Airbnb. He had time to show us places worth visiting and seeing in the city. Was reachable all the time. He even helped us when we had problem with the car when we had already left.
We all thank you, Nemanja ! Hope to meet you again in Novi sad !
Nemanja is wonderful! We had a lot of correspondence inbetween my booking the apartment and actually getting to Novi Sad. My plans changed and I had to reschedule. He always responded right away with polite, friendly and helpful information. Nemanja even picked me up at the Belgrade airport for a very reasonable fee. As a solo traveler, it was very nice to have a friendly contact right away. On the drive to Novi Sad, he stopped at a lovely little town to show it to me.
The apartment in Novi Sad is beautiful! Contemporary, comfortable and clean! Oh, and it has an espresso machine, which was a treat!
It is not in the center, so I did take the local bus or a cheap taxi to the center and to the bus station. The neighborhood is quiet and friendly. There is a grocery store, cash machine, food stands, homemade lunch take away place, mini markets, etc all nearby. Nemanja took the time to walk me around the neighborhood and even to the center, to personally show me everything. I was just overwhelmed with his generosity of time and his obvious care for his guests. He was always available if I needed anything. I went to four different restaurants that Nemanja recommended and they were fabulous!
Awesome apartment, awesome person!
Hi there :)
Thanks for taking time to get to know me before you book.
Short about me:
• Architect by vocation, but I've chosen to follow my true passion, so I'm a photographer now (and have been for the last 8 years)
• true hedonist and food lover (although, restricted to the "paleo" diet)
• passionate about travel, making new social connections, meeting new cultures, constant learning, arts, design and mesmerised by the beauty and intelligence
• not so keen on rude and irresponsible people
- - - - - - - - - - -
About me as a Host:
NOTE: I am currently traveling in SE Asia (since late October 2014), but my family is following the instructions I've given to them and the apartment is taken really good care of. The only difference is that I will not be able to personally meet you, but I am still here (online) for all your questions and concerns.
• I'm dedicated to the detail and I'm trying to constantly improve my apartment for your and mine comfort and convenience.
• Being a freelancer, I have more time than the most, so I can be quite flexible. After all, my wish is to make you feel at home and to help you around if needed.
Come - experience - enjoy and - leave with a smile and good memories - repeat :)
- - - - - - - - - - -
About me as a Guest:
• Most of the time, I'm traveling with my girlfriend who is my best travel companion. We are both artists and we highly appreciate good taste and beautiful design.
• No matter where you put me, give me internet and I'll figure out the rest, but
• old fashioned me likes and appreciates local advice and spoken word more than anything.
• After we leave, you'll be wondering if anyone was at your apartment at the first place :)