Enjoy your stay at my modern and stylish one bedroom apartment designed in a minimalistic manner.
It's located conveniently just next to Novi Sad Fair, and only 5 minute drive from main Train and Bus station in a very quiet residential area. Free parking available all the time!
This lovely apartment can comfortably fit 4 people. It's Ideal for a:
- group of friends
- family with children
You can choose whether you prefer to sleep in a bedroom with double bed, or on a HUGE fold out sofa in living room which is very comfortable (personally, I prefer it even more than the bed).
• ground floor - easy access
• fully renovated
• high ceiling (3m)
• minimalistic style
• high tech
• Kitchen (custom design, ambient lights, bar, dish washer, fridge with compact freezer, ceramic cooktop, oven, kettle, chopper, hand stick blender for smoothies and baby food, and my favourite - espresso machine) - all regular kitchen utensils included
• Living Room (lcd hdtv, cable tv program, A/C, high speed cable internet, wifi router, 5.1 surround system)
• Bedroom (anatomic pillows for a better sleep, yoga mat, 12kg kettlebell, clean, white and bright during the day, romantic at night, feel free to play my acoustic guitar)
• Bathroom (washing machine, shower cabin, towels, hair dryer)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- I will provide you with Serbian SIM card during your stay, so you can have 24/7 access to me without worrying about roaming expenses.
- You can also easily reach me via Viber, Whatzup etc.
Quiet residential area with excellent connection to other parts of the city. You're just 50m from Novi Sad Fair entrance!
In this area you have anything you might need, and many things you don't even know you need :)
If you'd like to try authentic Serbian cuisine or you're hungry in the middle of the night, I don't know better part of the city to be in. I'll give you specific details when we meet.
Too lazy or busy to cook? No worries. There are few small restaurants with delicious home-cooked food.
Trust me... it's heaven for food lovers here!
• City bus is around the corner, 2 minutes walking distance. The line number 8 takes you directly to the city center for as low as 0.5€ per ticket, or 2€ for a daily ticket.
• Taxi service in Novi Sad is very cheap (2-5€), and there is big taxi station nearby.
• If you prefer walking, Liberty Square and Novi Sad center are less than 3 km away!
• There is free parking available just in front of the building.
* I can arrange transportation from airport directly to the apartment in an airconditioned car (but please let me know a few days in advance).
* Transport to and from Belgrade or any other city in Serbia is also available during your stay.
• If there are more than two people staying at the apartment, I have two sets of keys prepared for your convenience.
• Towels and bedding are provided and included in the price.
• When you arrive I will send you my custom made (website hidden) Map of Novi Sad with some good local tips (it's like a Guidebook, but with more details)
*NEW feature - stream your music wirelessly from anywhere in the apartment!
This is a very spacious, well stocked, stylish and comfortable apartment. Quiet but very near a main street. It's in a very typical Novi Sad neighbourhood so you're around real people, not tourists. (No offence to tourists.) Nemanja was a really good host. Quick to respond. Friendly. All the best. I highly recommend.
My girlfriend and i spent our anniversary in Novi Sad recently and we stayed at Nemanja's apartment. It was our first time using Airbnb so i contacted Nemanja before booking and he guided me through the rest of the process. A few exchanged messages and i could tell he was an ok dude :) As for the apartment itself, it was perfect for us and we were sad we could only stay for the weekend. The place is in a quiet area, there are grocerie shops nearby and yet the city center is not far (although we came by car so it took as 5 min to get anywhere we wanted to go).
All in all, we were very happy with our host and his apartment, and we'll probably stay there again some time in the future ;)
Great apartment in very peaceful part of town, but still close to town center. The place is even better than on pictures. Nemanja was very helpful during the stay. I would recommend this place and will for sure stay here when in Novi Sad next time.
Staying in Nemanja's place in Novi Sad is a highlight of our trip in Serbia! The flat is cozy, clean, compact and comfortable. The most important is that we feel very warm all the times inside the flat even it's freezing outside during winter time.
Nemanja is not only a host but a friendly local who is always here to help for local advice and tips.
The only thing is the location. It's not in the centre. But there is frequent bus that drives us directly to downtown in 5-10 minutes. And there is supermarket around home as well. I think it's perfect to walk to centre if the weather allows. But during winter time, it may not be that enjoyable.
We are very very glad to have stayed here for our days.
I would recommend staying here, it is a very comfortable, modern and beautiful apartment, equipped with everything you could possibly need. The owner is very communicative, knowledgeable and helpful host. Nemanja offers his guests the perfect accomodation!
Thank YOU Nemanja we will come back again :)
Easily one of the best Airbnb hosts I have had the pleasure to deal with,
Nemanja was helpful up to the tiniest detail. He arranged everything for my arrival, even though there was some problems with my phone. Even found a great safe parking place for my car just next to the house.
The flat itself is really amazing. Well decorated and fully equiped, comfortable, quiet... you will really feel at home and have everything you need for a very pleasant stay. Specially if you like coffee, he has a proper espresso machine that made every morning much better :)
One couldn't ask for a better host. Nemanja gave us a lift from airport and on our departure to the bus station. He explained well everything that we needed to know about our stay in Novi Sad and his (excellent) apartment. Nemanja was happy to go extra mile to make our stay in Novi Sad nice and pleasant experience. He created a map of things worth seeing while in Novi Sad and recommended a few nice restaurants. He also told us, if need be, he could spend a day with us to show us around.
Flat is very centrally located and in close proximity of everything. It is recently redecorated and very well equipped. Among other things, Nemanja even left a bottle of wine and some coffee to make our stay enjoyable. There are probably things that I forgot to mention, but you are a very nice young man and a perfect host. I would not hesitate to recommend you and your place to anybody, and, of course, next time when in Novi Sad we would definitively like to use your place again. Big THANKS from two of us.
Dragan & Snezana
Beautiful flat, well stoked with everything you might possibly need and about 20 minutes walk from the city centre (it's a good location, especially for the price). Nemanja is the best airbnb host we have ever come across- he picked us up from the train, showed us around, and made sure we had the best time possible.
We were very sad to leave, and suggest you plan a few days in Novi Sad as there is much more to see than tripadvisor and the lonely planet suggest.
Nemanja, you are awesome- thank you so much.
Nemanja was a great host:-)My boyfriend and I enjoy staying at his appartment.Very clean,cozy,fully equipped flat on a good location.We will come again:-)Thnx for everything:-)
Clean and comfortable apartment, pictures show how it really looks like - and a very nice host
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.