About This Listing
Enjoy your stay at my modern and stylish one bedroom apartment designed in a minimalistic manner.
It's located conveniently just next to Novi Sad Fair, and only 5 minute drive from main Train and Bus station in a very quiet residential area. Free parking available all the time!
This lovely apartment can comfortably fit 4 people. It's Ideal for a:
- group of friends
- family with children
You can choose whether you prefer to sleep in a bedroom with double bed, or on a HUGE fold out sofa in living room which is very comfortable (personally, I prefer it even more than the bed).
• ground floor - easy access
• fully renovated
• high ceiling (3m)
• minimalistic style
• high tech
• Kitchen (custom design, ambient lights, bar, dish washer, fridge with compact freezer, ceramic cooktop, oven, kettle, chopper, hand stick blender for smoothies and baby food, and my favourite - espresso machine) - all regular kitchen utensils included
• Living Room (lcd hdtv, cable tv program, A/C, high speed cable internet, wifi router)
• Bedroom (anatomic pillows for a better sleep, yoga mat, 12kg kettlebell, clean, white and bright during the day, romantic at night)
• Bathroom (washing machine, shower cabin, towels, hair dryer)
Interaction with Guests
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- You can easily reach me via Viber, Whatzup etc.
Quiet residential area with excellent connection to other parts of the city. You're just 50m from Novi Sad Fair entrance!
In this area you have anything you might need, and many things you don't even know you need :)
If you'd like to try authentic Serbian cuisine or you're hungry in the middle of the night, I don't know better part of the city to be in. I'll give you specific details when we meet.
Too lazy or busy to cook? No worries. There are few small restaurants with delicious home-cooked food.
Trust me... it's heaven for food lovers here!
• City bus is around the corner, 2 minutes walking distance. The line number 8 takes you directly to the city center for as low as 0.5€ per ticket, or 2€ for a daily ticket.
• Taxi service in Novi Sad is very cheap (2-5€), and there is big taxi station nearby.
• If you prefer walking, Liberty Square and Novi Sad center are less than 3 km away!
• There is free parking available just in front of the building!
* I can arrange transportation from airport directly to the apartment in an airconditioned car (but please let me know a few days in advance).
* Transport to and from Belgrade or any other city in Serbia is also available during your stay.
Other Things to Note
• If there are more than two people staying at the apartment, I have two sets of keys prepared for your convenience.
• Towels and bedding are provided and included in the price.
• When you arrive I will send you my custom made (website hidden) Map of Novi Sad with some good local tips (it's like a Guidebook, but with more details)
Please behave in respectful manner. Think of this apartment like it was yours, or your grandma's :)
One more thing - PLEASE don't smoke in bedroom. Living room and kitchen are fine, though.
Very nice apartment and friendly host. The apartment has everything you may need (TV, wi-fi, washing machine, fully equipped kitchen, coffee machine, big desk if you need a place to work etc.) . It’s clean and cozy. Even when it’s hot outside, it is still pleasantly cool inside. The apartment is in quite area, but in a short walking distance you can find a big supermarket and lots of small shops. Anyway, Nemanja is very kind to show not only around the apartment, but also around the neighborhood. TY!
We have really enjoyed our staying in this flat. It's very clean and comfortable. There are all you need here. The area is calm and peaceful. Nemanja is a really good host. We can advise this apartment for staying in Novi Sad.
What a perfect flat and a really nice owner can only advise people to stay here. Nemanja & family very helpful people and I will defiantly stay here again. Thanks again for the best stay possible in novi sad
I was searching for a nice, cosy and clean studio in Novi Sad for my mother, and choose amongst many Nemanjas, and I don't regret. The flat was the right one (fulfilling our expectations and as described) with the perfect host. Nemanja is just what everyone needs when visiting the new place - somone to wellcome you warmly, to rely on, to carry about you during, before and after your stay... just great!
My wife and I are from new Zealand, traveling around Europe, the apartment was as described, very clean, comfortable, and well located.
Nemanja is a brilliant host who really goes well above normal standards, providing detailed custom maps of the area, assistance and making sure everything needed was provided, all whilst leaving us with privacy and space.
Excellent value for money, highly recommended.
Nemanja's place is really nice, cosy, air conditioned and among other nice things that it offers, it also has a coffee machine that just makes your day:) Nemanja was a great host, very helpful, which made my stay in Novi Sad even more pleasant. And one more thing regarding the location - the taxis in Novi Sad are really cheap (1.5 - 2 EUR):)
About the Host, Nemanja
Hi there :)
Thanks for taking time to get to know me before you book.
Short about me:
• Architect by vocation, but I've chosen to follow my true passion, so I'm a photographer now (and have been for the last 8 years)
• true hedonist and food lover (although, restricted to the "paleo" diet)
• passionate about travel, making new social connections, meeting new cultures, constant learning, arts, design and mesmerised by the beauty and intelligence
• not so keen on rude and irresponsible people
- - - - - - - - - - -
About me as a Host:
NOTE: I am currently traveling in SE Asia (since late October 2014), but my family is following the instructions I've given to them and the apartment is taken really good care of. The only difference is that I will not be able to personally meet you, but I am still here (online) for all your questions and concerns.
• I'm dedicated to the detail and I'm trying to constantly improve my apartment for your and mine comfort and convenience.
• Being a freelancer, I have more time than the most, so I can be quite flexible. After all, my wish is to make you feel at home and to help you around if needed.
Come - experience - enjoy and - leave with a smile and good memories - repeat :)
- - - - - - - - - - -
About me as a Guest:
• Most of the time, I'm traveling with my girlfriend who is my best travel companion. We are both artists and we highly appreciate good taste and beautiful design.
• No matter where you put me, give me internet and I'll figure out the rest, but
• old fashioned me likes and appreciates local advice and spoken word more than anything.
• After we leave, you'll be wondering if anyone was at your apartment at the first place :)