About this listing
Enjoy your stay at my modern and stylish one bedroom apartment designed in a minimalistic manner.
It's located conveniently just next to Novi Sad Fair, and only 5 minute drive from main Train and Bus station in a very quiet residential area. Free parking available all the time!
This lovely apartment can comfortably fit 4 people. It's Ideal for a:
- group of friends
- family with children
You can choose whether you prefer to sleep in a bedroom with double bed, or on a HUGE fold out sofa in living room which is very comfortable (personally, I prefer it even more than the bed).
• ground floor - easy access
• fully renovated
• high ceiling (3m)
• minimalistic style
• high tech
• Kitchen (custom design, ambient lights, bar, dish washer, fridge with compact freezer, ceramic cooktop, oven, kettle, chopper, hand stick blender for smoothies and baby food, and my favourite - espresso machine) - all regular kitchen utensils included
• Living Room (lcd hdtv, cable tv program, A/C, high speed cable internet, wifi router)
• Bedroom (anatomic pillows for a better sleep, yoga mat, 12kg kettlebell, clean, white and bright during the day, romantic at night)
• Bathroom (washing machine, shower cabin, towels, hair dryer)
Interaction with Guests
- You can easily reach me via Viber, Whatzup etc.
Quiet residential area with excellent connection to other parts of the city. You're just 50m from Novi Sad Fair entrance!
In this area you have anything you might need, and many things you don't even know you need :)
If you'd like to try authentic Serbian cuisine or you're hungry in the middle of the night, I don't know better part of the city to be in. I'll give you specific details when we meet.
Too lazy or busy to cook? No worries. There are few small restaurants with delicious home-cooked food.
Trust me... it's heaven for food lovers here!
• City bus is around the corner, 2 minutes walking distance. The line number 8 takes you directly to the city center for as low as 0.5€ per ticket, or 2€ for a daily ticket.
• Taxi service in Novi Sad is very cheap (2-5€), and there is big taxi station nearby.
• If you prefer walking, Liberty Square and Novi Sad center are less than 3 km away!
• There is free parking available just in front of the building!
* I can arrange transportation from airport directly to the apartment in an airconditioned car (but please let me know a few days in advance).
* Transport to and from Belgrade or any other city in Serbia is also available during your stay.
Other Things to Note
• If there are more than two people staying at the apartment, I have two sets of keys prepared for your convenience.
• Towels and bedding are provided and included in the price.
• When you arrive I will send you my custom made (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) Map of Novi Sad with some good local tips (it's like a Guidebook, but with more details)
Please behave in respectful manner. Think of this apartment like it was yours, or your grandma's :)
One more thing - PLEASE don't smoke in bedroom. Living room and kitchen are fine, though.